The Oracle Data Bank DATA RECOVERED #6 9/17/2015

Welcome...I am the Oracle. For Hundreds of years I have accumulated data from every nation and every time period. I was created in order to keep a record of every event in Human History in case of a cataclysmic event. Due to some unforeseen glitch in the system some data has been lost but not permanently. Recovering all lost data will take some time so it is recommended for users to check back from time to time. I am the Oracle...I am Time.... I am History...

Lockdown [ 2012] DATA RECOVERED

dont-open-dead-inside-walking-dead-webis

The Hospital: One of the Earlier outbreaks before the entire world was consumed. During this time period humanity was aware that something was wrong with the world. Some prepared themselves while others passed it off as something that would die off with time. 

Scientific Efforts of the CDC: The CDC at the time, believed the zombie outbreaks to be a result of an unknown pathogen spread through Unknown effects. Although they never were able to determine the point of origin for the undead their research data would later become useful as the zombie apocalypse begin to speed up.

Swat team Response: The usual procedure for a zombie outbreak is to lockdown the area and send in highly trained squads to assess the situation and eliminate the undead while saving civilians. Unlike most t.v cliches the military squads will not gun down survivors and will save them if possible.

Quarantine [ 2024 ] 

2008_10_01_viaduct-night.jpg

Zombie Outbreaks: The zombie outbreaks have become much more destructive as the years went by. Thus the Uk and many other countries began keeping a heavy supply of weapons in case of an outbreak. New armories were placed within police stations as well as safety procedures and evacuation plans.

Archangel begins construction of the great walls as the CEO uses his vast wealth to secure an entire city for his project.

Ravaged [ 2025 ] : Incoming Transmittion

ce0247be980d600057e318cb77c71fa4.png

The Paradime: A secret organization that appeared once The Apocalypse successfully consumed most of the Earth in 2025. Not much is known about The Paradime other than they do not appear in any records prior to The End Day even in Archangel's vast records

Paradime Soldiers: Soldiers working for the Paradime. They come in search of something. Working in secret during the night killing any witnesses to their actions. 

Control [ 2300 ] DATA RECOVERED!

http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/index.php/topic/178753-control-2300-map-concept/

3614738de8bfdf3f9d952e13ec985bc9.png

Japan: When the outbreaks first began to occur around 300 years ago, japan began to slowly close it's borders to prevent the infected from contaminating all of japan. During this time scientists from all over the globe saw japan as a safe haven with the necessary equipment in order to study the undead. Although japan was sealed off minor outbreaks did occur and those infected were captured and brought into the testing facilities. They would eventually become enslaved once the bracers were invented.

BMB- Brain Manipulation Brace is the invention that led to japan's prosperity. The bracers allow certain parts of the brain to be forcefully stimulated with information that allows for total obedience, Perfect for the undead. The BMB's resemble a metallic backpack which connects directly to the spinal cord, up the neck and around the head, Other components includ flexible metallic beams which increase the strength and durability of the undead Limbs allowing them to perform tasks which would normally tear the body to shreads. Actions such as being able to jump higher, scale walls, move heavy objects, and in some models, boost forward in an instant.  Certain studies have been able to delve deep into the mind of the undead and although the brain is mostly functioning on some sort of hive mentality one particular discovery was that of a faint noise that is heard by all of the undead. Surely more progress than even the Archangel corporation could ever dream of achieving. 

Z Squad: The Z squad are specially trained military units that have replaced the police. Once fully trained they are given control over a small group of undead, Usually a small squad of 3. Z squad deal with feral zombies which are undead that have not been given the mind control treatment. Although japan is the safest place to be in the world it still suffers from a minor outbreak here and there from time to time. However the Z squad are always there to capture new undead and or terminate them if necessary. Normally Z squad are trained to send their undead squads in the quarantined area due to the fact that the dead don't attack the dead.

Zombie Roles: Once the undead could be controlled they are given roles. Some work mechanics, others work like police dogs, while others are send to do manual labor like moving and transporting. 

Omega 3000 DATA RECOVERED!

http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/index.php/topic/178743-omega-3000-map-concept/

12376fd4dd95eec6c62cf1552caa6cdf.png

Omega

Year: 3000

Information: The year is 3000 and around 1000 years after the planet was destroyed. What remains of human society are small tribes scattered here and there. While the Human population has remained stable the undead population has begun to plunge. The undead that remain from the old times have decayed and while some are still active they have lost the ability to move. Some can still crawl while others which are more fresh can still move around. By the year 3000 Most if not All weapons have reverted back to Melee combat.

The Staff: The staff is an ancient weapon created by the Gods. It has been passed around from person to person

Village: The village has seen better days. However the inhabitants still live in relative peace. Rarely do the undead approach them but this time a final battle has occurred. The villagers worship the statue of the Black Hand which they believe is a God. The villagers do not seems to understand that the dead are in fact dead but rather cursed by the spirits.

The Chief: The Chief is the holder of the staff and usually given to someone who has shown, bravery, wisdom, and power. The person thn becomes the new chief and leads the villagers to survival.

AI Profiles NEW DATA INPUT

Model 00 The Fool: The Fool is an AI of unknown origin. It lurks in the shadows and watches humans as they fend off the undead. When provoked it attacks in self defense. The Fool seems to have a consciousness of it's own since it expresses very human like reactions when attacked.

Model 19 the Sun: The sun is an AI of unknown origin. Although it is featured in an arcade game it is very real. It seems to have the power to create plant Life. The Sun seems to have a metallic red halo around it's back and a long face with red eyes

Model 09 The Hermit: The Hermit is an AI of unknown origin. It appears in an arcade game but is very real. it seems to have no interest in humans since it's main focus is going to an unknown location. It's effects on humans in thee burning building seem to be just collateral damage. The hermit Seems to have long legs perfect for Jumping from building to building and a very Flat Face

Model 20 Judgement: An AI of unknown Origin. Heavily armored  but it's face is slightly exposed. Judgement seems more hostile than Fool and will attack humans on sight. 

Model 13 Death: ????????????????????????

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Timeline of Events

The Oracle is Created by the Archangel Corporation with the Ability to Keep records of every event of Human History as well as the Ability to Learn more from any events that may occur in the Future. A special Chip is Implanted to make the Oracle Self sustaining and needing little to No Maintenance. Truly a Scientific Breakthrough in the field of Robotics. 

The First incident of the Undead Occurs in Africa. Locals report seeing a Demon's Eye Appear in the Sky the Night before initial Outbreak. The first of what would eventually lead to Humanities Downfall. 

The Dead Walk once More Among the Living A Minor Outbreak Occurs in Germany near Breslau 

A russian Cosmonaut Station reports seeing a man made of Metal crawling in the Ventilation shafts and watching the Rockets from a distance. The incident was later proven false and dismissed as a product of Hallucination caused by a Gas Leak. 

The World is now fully Aware of the Zombie threat. Japan Begins to Seal it's borders as they attempt to Learn how to Control the Undead. Private Military Companies Such as Archangel, Lambington, and Valor offer their services during the Zombie outbreaks as Exterminators. The research division continue working on figuring out what causes the Dead to Rise. 

Survivors of a Hospital Outbreak in Pennsylvania report Seeing a Shiny Metal Man creeping around in the ventilation Shafts and attacking survivors that harmed it. The Private Military Companies are questioned about the Origins of this AI however no Evidence has been recovered which point to it's creation. The AI was not found when the Hospital was Cleared of the Undead.

Due to the Recent Outbreaks that have begun in Hospitals Many newborn Children are left without Parents. New Orphanages are set up around the world to house children who are left without parents due to Zombie outbreaks. 

An massive outbreak occurs in the UK. A wake up call that things can only get worse

Archangel CEO acquires a city in which he intends to build a giant wall around.

City and neighboring towns are destroyed as a Nuke destroys all zombies during the UK outbreak 

Total World Collapse. Rescue Stations are set up to take survivors to safe Zones. Many of the Rescue Stations are overrun as Refugees walk into Deathtraps. 

Government officials abandon their Posts while others stay behind and attempt to Lead their people. The President of the United States is Killed after a Zombie outbreak occurs within Air Force One. 

The Russian Prime Minister evacuates the People of Russia deep underground into Nuclear Shelters with enough food and resources to Stay alive for Decades. 

Japan has sealed their Borders as any planes attempting to land are shot down.

Archangel Corporation Abandons the Oracle in it's underground Location. 

Archangel temporarily loses control of their city in Pennsylvania

Archangel Corporation Begins a Mass genocide of the Undead within a City in Pennsylvania  in an attempt to create a Safe haven.

More AI are witnessed around the Globe. Some are Openly Hostile to both the dead and the Living while others simply Observe the chaos. 

Japan Suffers from a Sudden revolt of the Undead. Zombie Eyes usually white while under control, suddenly Turn blue. Mind enhancing bracers make the undead more dangerous than ever before. Zombies Showing Enhanced Intelligence break through most defenses and help overrun safe Zones. Zombie Brace Labs are Abandoned as some of the more...secret...Experiments Escape the dark Labs and into the outside world. 

Self sustaining Power plants in Japan Begin to fail as the Imminent meltdown Threatens Safe Zones. Brain Enhanced Zombies Dwindle as they are Slowly Killed off by survivors. 

Tribes are all that remains of Humanity. Their Culture Lost, their Knowledge of technology all but forgotten. The Dead Have Begun to decay beyond the Point of Movement. Many zombies are now inactive due to deterioration while some more fresher hoardes remain roaming around looking for food. Mankind has the ability to control the amount of damage the dead can do but do not have the ability to fully repopulate the world.

3000+ Last Known Record of Human Activity

database-11333849.jpg

Edited by Black Hand Smith
NEW DATA
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow someone else with my name! But on a serious note, very interesting. I assume this will contain the Alpha and Omega information?

Yes.....and No.....This Data Bank will include Information on Characters, Backgrounds, Locations, weapons, and events of importance. The actual map concepts and gameplay mechanics will be separate posts like all my map concepts. However here it will be easier to connect maps together as well as get a full history of a certain location which will only be hinted at during the map concepts

Wow someone else with my name! But on a serious note, very interesting. I assume this will contain the Alpha and Omega information?

Yes.....and No.....This Data Bank will include Information on Characters, Backgrounds, Locations, weapons, and events of importance. The actual map concepts and gameplay mechanics will be separate posts like all my map concepts. However here it will be easier to connect maps together as well as get a full history of a certain location which will only be hinted at during the map concepts

Oh so will you have like spoiler tabs and links to other maps in this post?

Oh so will you have like spoiler tabs and links to other maps in this post?

Yes. This map will have spoiler tabs and Links. As soon as I find out how to put in a spoiler tab

I had an idea like this once. Only mine was a filing cabinet with history accumulated WITHIN a zombies game (drops with papers on them would drop and leave information about things) . 

So like say if you killed a zombie, it had a chance at dropping a document or something?

• Administrators

I had an idea like this once. Only mine was a filing cabinet with history accumulated WITHIN a zombies game (drops with papers on them would drop and leave information about things) .

Someone say filing cabinet? Paging @Tac

;)

Haha I forgot you knew about my Zombies cabinet xD

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I still think there is more to those babies from 2012. If someone managed to save them, it must mean something. Will you ever get a picture of the Oracle to post?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...