Five 4 3 2 1

Agame360

Nobody ever has a strategy when it comes to this map. Sometimes it's not all about the player that can run away from a couple of dead flesh eaters..... But it's all about finding a good spot and hold a good fire position. Instead players run around like roaches in a abandoned building.

Who's really about that strategic action????

Planning..

Timing..

Perk conserving..

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a strategy, I usually play 2 player or more. I have one player keep their pistol and save up to pap it while the other(s) earn up enough to get to power. We go to pap, get Mustang and Sally so that when the thief comes we can get a bonfire sale and have upgraded weapons early on. Then we run around the pentagon area making sure not bump into each other.

That's not a bad plan (Nightmare Voyager) at all if we play I can follow this rules...I trust your planning... I'm mainly the type of player to stick inside of the elevator with the team for the first couple of rounds then ride the elevator upstairs to speed cola an back down to double-tap. Then switch to the bigger elevators, after we play the elevator for a couple rounds an stacked enough $$$, the team hits the power, take a spin at the mystery box, then turn the death cons on to upgrade... We wait for the scientist to come then run around the octagon....

So simple I guess