Biggest pet peeve in Origins?

ThunderGlove142

Usually to do with the staffs, I would think. The biggest thing that annoys me that I can think of is when I go down the excavation site, my idiot teammates (all down) are in such a hurry to get their precious staffs that they didn't put the gramophone down, even worse, is it's somewhere else -_- and I get blocked by panzers/zombies. I dare anyone to think of something worse. 

I know some people complain about staff stealing but honestly I'm lucky to get a match where anyone even knows about the staffs at all, let alone someone actually having one =/ 

Edited by ThunderGlove142
  • Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only have one real pet peeve... 

Well... there's the undeniable lag and horrid threat of death anywhere.... But the only thing I TRUELY hate about the map is getting downed by being hit by the tank while it's going over the ledge. All my progress does not need to be jeopardized by a tank performing a normal action... 

What lag? If there is lag isnt that a problem with your connection as I dont lag on Origins unless it would in a case like any other map where its to do with the host.

I absolutely hate it when teammates leave the game after being downed once - happens most often on Origins - and everything falls to pieces. This was extremely heartbreaking on Tranzit and Die Rise, as when a player was downed with a piece of a build able, noone knew where he bled out or where the missing part is. This was seemingly patched in Buried, Mob Of The Dead and Origins with "Leroy's" Candy Ability and adding each piece to a joint development immediately after pick-up.

Still, if you start a game of Zombies as a team, you will finish a game of Zombies as a team.

I only have one real pet peeve... 

Well... there's the undeniable lag and horrid threat of death anywhere.... But the only thing I TRUELY hate about the map is getting downed by being hit by the tank while it's going over the ledge. All my progress does not need to be jeopardized by a tank performing a normal action... 

What lag? If there is lag isnt that a problem with your connection as I dont lag on Origins unless it would in a case like any other map where its to do with the host.

The lag generated by more entities then any other map: 

-Pansers

-Templars

-Robots

-The shear size

Not lag persay, but you can literally tell when the map is at capacity. Trees and other objects will sometimes not texture properly and get a rainbow/checkered pattern on them. Only annoying cause I fear I'm gonna get an error or something.

Randoms who don't know what they're doing are the most annoying aspect, though that can be applied to any map. Oh you don't have Jug and you're going to hit the box at the end of Round 7? -_o

Sometimes the music cuts out mid way through, it's not the best easter egg song, but to have anything musically just abruptly end is annoying in itself.

And although I never say it, I can't stand it when I miss one of the first two shovels in the spawn room, it's stupid....but I really feel like they're both mine and I'm sharing one with you, if I miss them both, it's the equivalent of someone taking your last beer, or the last piece of pizza. ANGUUUR 

Sometimes the music cuts out mid way through, it's not the best easter egg song, but to have anything musically just abruptly end is annoying in itself.

And although I never say it, I can't stand it when I miss one of the first two shovels in the spawn room, it's stupid....but I really feel like they're both mine and I'm sharing one with you, if I miss them both, it's the equivalent of someone taking your last beer, or the last piece of pizza. ANGUUUR 

Music cutting out? I feel like I have a personally remastered Origins XD anyways as for the shovel, as soon as you spawn run to the farthest shovel near the music rock, I get it every time!