Who is the guy in the painting on mule kick room?

ZLT

Wherever I saw the file name thing or whatever it was, I think its interesting. I know you looked in the files pinnaz but is that the only place that the painting would have a name? I wanna know where I got it from now.

Just something I thought kind of made sense when I thought about it. Also would be greatly appreciated if someone could find those two images.

Those two pictures, both from this thread http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/index.php/topic/178522-future-zombies-treyarch-hints-from-dice-chat/:

http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/uploads/monthly_02_2015/post-117086-0-44278900-1423094658.jpg

http://i.gyazo.com/7ce25101cad29fac787d983c6e079dd8.pngThanks, I had seen them in a thread, but I couldn't find them again.

Also the filename has the letters jfk in it. Could that refer to the portrait on Five being of John F. Kennedy? The one on Kino doesn't necessarily have to be him as it could be a reused texture, and the one on Kino could be meant to be someone else.

• Moderators

Taken from another thread, I have to admit the similarities in the two images below. Obviously the collar is off, the the hair and cheeks match pretty well. I don't know who it is, it could be so many people... I wonder if we'll ever know haha!

It would make some sense if that was Reznov.

They can't bring him back for the next campaign. But he was such an insanely popular character that you just have to get him in the next game. So why not zombies?

Reznov, Mason, Woods and Hudson. 

I would play that. :P

I think Tattoos theory of someone who was written out of time in the zombies story is more plausible for me than Resnov, though I guess Resnov is mentioned in zombies through the AK47 but if the portrait is linked to campaign as well as zombies we are gonna be stretched even more for who it is.

A small question, was Richtofen ever present in Kino before the events that we play?

It could very well just be Maxis, which is too obvious of an answer I know, but it would help me flesh out my theory.

Another question, do you guys think that the ending sequence in Origins, takes place in Kino?  We know that it's somewhat in the middle of town, where a siren could easily be heard....

Edited by Tattoo247
  • Administrators

A small question, was Richtofen ever present in Kino before the events that we play?

It could very well just be Maxis, which is too obvious of an answer I know, but it would help me flesh out my theory.

Another question, do you guys think that the ending sequence in Origins, takes place in Kino?  We know that it's somewhat in the middle of town, where a siren could easily be heard....

No, Dr. Richtofen had never been to Kino before we play there. He'd heard of it, but never actually seen it or known what it was for. That last part is certainly interesting, and it could be. Having the action figures of the players makes this very plausible, in my mind.

I have a theory that I am going to post soon detailing that the places you teleport to in Kino are slithers of memories and that we are travelling to look at important memories. The chair is where Dempsey was experimented on, Sams Room relates to Richtofen of course. I can't pinpoint the rocket or destroyed Sam room to others though.

• Moderators

Did you mean to say "a town" or are you saying that Kino takes place in the sub map Town?

Because I always thought Kino takes place in Berlin since you can see the TV Tower of Berlin.

Or is my memory just playing tricks on me?

Did you mean to say "a town" or are you saying that Kino takes place in the sub map Town?

Because I always thought Kino takes place in Berlin since you can see the TV Tower of Berlin.

Or is my memory just playing tricks on me?

I think he is saying the end of Origins is in the middle of a town and Kino is also in the middle of a town.

Yes and that certain Town in which Kino is. Has to be Berlin, since you can see the Tv- Tower or "Fernsehturm".

Well... I dont know because I have a theory that Kino is set on the Earth after what happens on Moon so time could have mashed together and stuff but, yeah still Berlin.

• 3 weeks later...

The blank or "mystery" portrait can be a couple of things:

- It could be of Dr.Maxis, but because Richtofen did not like him, he could have blackened out his picture.

- The one I think it is, is that it represents YOU, or whoever is playing. Its a blank portrait because in a way the player is a part of the crew, because they control them.

- It could just be there for decoration, or Treyarch could be trolling us by putting it there to make people talk about it.

• 5 years later...
  • Moderators
2 minutes ago, Jacob Vickers said:

thanks, but mule kick isn't in my version, also who's your favorite villain in codZ

Oh that's remarkable. Mule Kick actually wasn't added in Kino untill Moon's release. Seems like your Kino is still stuck in her old version, pretty cool :).

Hmmm, difficult question. I may have a weakness for Pernell/Avogadro since I link him with the profile picture of our beloved member @clueless here :p. Then again, the Shadowman is good in what he does, just being the plain evil guy. So maybe him? 

Do you have a favourite?

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, Jacob Vickers said:

well,  richtofen was and always will be my favorite. the quote in tranzit 

never gets old for me. also, i love his funny german accent. "hmm...no power. Dempsey, go turn it on!"

Oooh, so true! Richtofen really is the funniest man, and many of his BO2 quotes are just so weird and great at the same time. Constantly talking to Stuh like he is talking to a little child, while being like a child himself as well haha.

5 minutes ago, Jacob Vickers said:

what do moderators do here? 

If you ask red admins like @Boom115, he'll probably say we do nothing and are useless. But 'green' moderators try to keep this forum tidy and clean. We notice and flag bots and spammers, and ban people who break the Code of Conduct. To keep the ambiance here on CoDZ kind and friendly. 

Have you just recently discovered this site? Are you a zombies enthousiast as well? 

If you are interested, dont hestitate to check out of Discord as well. Discord mostly is the place of quick talk, finding teammates, etc, while this site is for discussions and theories on the game and story. Here's the discord link if you are interested: https://discord.gg/FY2bdzxp

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Jacob Vickers said:

so you've written over 2500 posts! WOW! i've only written 18 (19 including this) so far, and i joined dec 7th! and, did you know that launch and ascension look the same mostly? so here's a question. i'm assuming you've played the final reich. do you know how the retrieve chest works?

Haha I'm around here for some time already yep.

The Final Reich is some time back, please clear my mind. What was the retrieve chest again? Is it the name for the Magic Box?

• Moderators
Just now, Jacob Vickers said:

no, it's in the spawn room, right behind you when you spawn, it looks like a treasure chest

Ooh, that's the chest where you can pick up your weapons if you have died in a co-op match. So when you die, you spawn next round with merely a handpistol, then you run to that treasure chest and you can get your old loadout back again

• Moderators
13 hours ago, Jacob Vickers said:

i've played it 2-4 times co-op 2 times solo, so i focus on multiplayer & zombies. before campaign, i always try multiplayer 1st

Well what is something quite cool in most Call of Duty games, in my opinion, is to start with the Campaign to get 'into the whole atmosphere and ambiance of the era'. If you enter zombies after that, it really feels like this was some dark shady stuff going on at the same time as the whole campaign, which is nice in my opinion.

I self am not really a multiplayer player. I think the only games where I genuinely played multiplayer were Black Ops I and World War II. But everybody their own preferences!

• Like 1