User of The Month February 2015: Voting Now!

Boom115

18 members have voted

1. 1. UOTM

• PINNAZ
    • Nightmare Voyager
    • Bauerklos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wow cool I thought I had no chance, thanks for voting :)

How come my name isn't blue lol?

It is now, just forgot to change the usergroup.

Thank you, can I also have the UotM medal?

Can I vote for myself for Feb? lol Cause nobody really knows me around here so I don't expect to get any nominations at all but I'm on here all the time, and as deserving as these people are I'm sure friend vote for friend. Nightmare and Meh voting for each other is a given. and idk. I'm gonna be much more active this month. I got my goal set out to win February. And let people know I'm actually here not just the 2 people in chat (8 on a good day)

Can I vote for myself for Feb? lol Cause nobody really knows me around here so I don't expect to get any nominations at all but I'm on here all the time, and as deserving as these people are I'm sure friend vote for friend. Nightmare and Meh voting for each other is a given. and idk. I'm gonna be much more active this month. I got my goal set out to win February. And let people know I'm actually here not just the 2 people in chat (8 on a good day)

I already have who I am voting for next time ready, you may be one of them or may not :)

• Tech Admin

Great to here, make March the month of @GodOfWarrio

I don't see the point in allowing that, I could have taken SMM December UoTM had I voted for myself, not that I would ever do that but I would say unless you REALLY feel like you've just outshined everyone in every category (which I can't say any one member does) then use your vote to better someone elses chances.

And congrats to Nightmare, good to see you take the crown for the month.

Thanks! When I voted, I was actually losing and I still didnt vote for myself XD I never would too because the point of UotM is to celebrate others work not your own, thats for others to do :)

• Tech Admin

So you can vote for yourself but not nominate yourself?

Basically, yeah. It's just a basic poll at the end of the day.

The nominations are not about nominating yourself (not saying you specifically, here just in general), which to me smells of being self centred and elitist if someone did.

UoTM has and should always be about recognition to the contribution of the enjoyment of others. What I mean by that is obviously topics and posts but also status update contributions, helping others.

UoTM is not something you should want :o

UoTM should be and is something you are awarded, don't strive to achieve UoTM as you'll rarely receive it. As others can tell you are trying hard to get nominated and will likely not nominate or vote for that person. If someone deserves UoTM, it will not or should not go unnoticed,