Alright so while playing Kino as Richtofen I heard him say a very peculiar thing.

The seats... the screen... they wanted to implant the mindless instructions!

This played after I turned on the power, I believe it's called "vox_plr_3_egg_room_screen_0".

Here's the actual audio clip I found of this.

http://youtu.be/MgL1EbLo8MQ?t=1m50s

(If it doesn't load from that quote for whatever reason, just skip to 1 minute and 50 seconds).

Now I find this a bit strange because although we don't see anything related to implanting any instructions in Kino der Toten, I remembered the Nacht der Untoten loading screen.

Nacht_der_Untote_Loading_Screen.jpg

Now, what do we see, particularly in the panel farthest down, right above "zzzzzzzzz!"

To me, it looks just like what Richtofen said. Seats? It looks like the "people" (although they look like clones to me), are sitting down... screens? There are plenty of screens there. Implanting mindless instructions? Well it looks as if that's what is going on at the bottom panel, and at the third panel on the top horizontally, just directly below "....silence....", we see what I believe is the group of individuals carrying out whatever tasks they were programmed to do. Notice the V-neck garments they wear while walking down... somewhere as a single file line. 

It looks almost as if various patients were brainwashed into doing something? But by who, I really don't know because from what I can see this comic doesn't have anything to do with the map... yet?

I mean, we already have people pointing out the similarities between the Crazy Place Portals and the teleporter-thingy that the dark figure is walking out of, which I will admit is a very uncanny resemblance.

That topic, started by @PINNAZ can be found here:

http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/index.php/topic/177051-crazy-place-portals-nacht-der-untoten-loading-screen/

What do you guys think? Just something I'm missing here or something more?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators
In my opinion, it's referring to the Kino theater, not the Nacht loading screen. He states seats plural and screen singular, which we see in Kino, and we know that the screen had projections for mind control. Now, that isn't to say that the loading screen panel isn't related or something, because I'm sure mind control is exactly what it's being used for, but I think that specific quote refers to Kino. That's a good take on the loading screen though, something I've never heard before. Props to you!

In my opinion, it's referring to the Kino theater, not the Nacht loading screen. He states seats plural and screen singular, which we see in Kino, and we know that the screen had projections for mind control. Now, that isn't to say that the loading screen panel isn't related or something, because I'm sure mind control is exactly what it's being used for, but I think that specific quote refers to Kino. That's a good take on the loading screen though, something I've never heard before. Props to you!

Yeah, I did realize that when he referred to screen, he didn't state it as being plural, afterwards. Good point.

The remodeled WaW Classic Maps were in development at the same time as Kino for Black Ops, right? So the comic was made at the same time as, well, everything else. I guess it could mean something but no one has really explained why the comic appears on Nacht's loading screen.