Over the course of four and a half years we've had a great legacy of administrators for the site including @carbonfibah, @julez, @lissa110, @AlphaSnake, @Phantom, @Strwrsbob, and myself. Each has risen through the ranks showing leadership qualities that become noticed and utilized. They excel in each facet of their responsibilities and are incredibly supportive of the website and community we have established here. Each and every one of them has poured heart and soul and immense amounts of time into bettering the website to make it the best Zombies community out there. It is because of these legacy administrators that the site has become what it has today. Unfortunately, these great administrators come and go as circumstances change and life decisions are made. Or, we experience (or expect) an increase in site usage. Either way, these kinds of circumstances require that members step up to fulfill the role of an administrator.

Now, don't worry, neither myself or @Strwrsbob will be leaving anytime soon. We intend to stick it out well through Treyarch's next game and into next year. But, seeing as how we are expecting an increase in site usage here in the coming months, we have determined that it is appropriate to appoint an additional administrator. Of course, we haven't totally just randomly picked someone from our current staff or even from the forum members. That would just be silly. No, there has been one staff member in particular who has really stepped up and done a considerable amount for the site. Our resident Technical Support Guru has done some amazing things for the site including Forum transfers to new forum software, numerous fantastic plugin installations such as the brains feature, the mention system (which I've shown in this post), and most recently the CoDz Leaderboard. In addition to that he has been working on another large project for the site, which we should be unveiling in the next month or so. Essentially, he has already been a fully fledged administrator in everything except color.

I imagine most of you are already aware who this is by now, but for those who aren't, I would like to formally introduce you all to @Hells Warrrior, AKA Craig. I am extremely grateful to everything he has done for the site and the amazing guy he really is. This site would not be here today in its current form without his efforts. As such, I officially welcome him into the ranks of Administrators and wish him the best in everything he continues to pursue. I also ask that all of you give him a large round of applause and congratulations for this achievement. We look forward to continuing to work with him and all of the future projects we have in store. As I mentioned before, keep an eye out for a big announcement regarding the progression of the site here in about a month.

Until then, keep on zombie slayers!

-Covert Gunman

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators
YEEEESSSSSSSS!! Congrats Craig, you've done more for the site than I can even put into words. You've rejuvenated the members, given us something to be even more proud of and I can't be happier with what you've done. Again, congratulations Craig.
  • Administrators

Long overdue, Craig has literally been the life blood of the site and is responsible for everything new and exciting you have seen in the last year. It's hard to believe it has been just a year since Craig and I were both members and he was having me try out some features he wanted to pitch to the staff. Glad to have him as a leader and friend. Love you, ya bald headed such and such.

• Tech Admin

@Covert Gunman - thank you for the kind wods thank you to @Strwrsbob and all the staff for the roll as Admin - together we'll make 2015 a good one for CoDz.

@Tac thanks bud, appreciated. We are all just doing the same thing to make this a kick ass community

@Boom a famous Scot once said (at least according to Hollywood scripting & slightly amended)

Before I let you off with that comment, you must cross that pond, present yourself before me, put your head between your own legs, and kiss your own arse.

:o

In all seriousness though, thanks Boom, appreciate the kind words.

Congrats Craig! The amount of work you've done for this site is immeasurable and it shall never be forgotten! Covert and I look forward to us all working to continue to evolve the site and bring new features to this amazing community!

I'm honored to serve alongside these two great people, and I want to let the community know that we have A LOT to look forward to in the coming months- between Exo Zombies, and the looming marketing for Treyarch's next work: We have A LOT to look forward to! 

• Moderators

CoDz is now one step closer to  complete domination of the internet. >: )

Good ol' @Hells Warrrior, words can not express how thankful we are to have you on this site let alone working on it.

You have given this awesome community the site it deserves and you are always a helpful and kind person.

It is an honor to have you on myah. :3

• 1 month later...

@Covert Gunman - thank you for the kind wods thank you to @Strwrsbob and all the staff for the roll as Admin - together we'll make 2015 a good one for CoDz.

@Tac thanks bud, appreciated. We are all just doing the same thing to make this a kick ass community

@Boom a famous Scot once said (at least according to Hollywood scripting & slightly amended)

Before I let you off with that comment, you must cross that pond, present yourself before me, put your head between your own legs, and kiss your own arse. (Brave Heart reference made me laugh)

:o

In all seriousness though, thanks Boom, appreciate the kind words.

A belated congratulations from myself.

The site is looking awesome.

Regards Alpha.