This map is broken and sucks!

spikecam23

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the result of a patch put in place to stop folks from exploiting the ability to wield multiple staves. See how one bad apple can spoil the bunch?

so is the EE literally impossible to do now?  I've heard people complain of the "glitch" but hadn't heard of it actually making the EE impossible now.  If that is the case, then that is a real shame....

• 2 weeks later...

I've seen a variety of issues, but it appears all glitches can be avoided: 

-Don't ever ride the tank over a lip. 

-Don't EVER touch a staff after it's been built. Anyone can collect the parts, but once it's been built it is bound to that person, NO one else can touch it, I don't even care if they die with it, DO NOT TOUCH ANOTHER MAN'S.............. Wait  a moment.... 

-Don't even bother buying claymores until after the invisible zombie step. If an invisible zombie hits a claymore, he'll fall through the map and not die.