+30 +60 +90 how do people get these points?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

When shooting a zombie, the bullet can fully penetrate two and hit the third. Therefore, you get 10 points for each zombie the bullet hits, which is three if they may be lined up, so that may be where the 30 are coming from.

"Rolling 30s" - kill 2 zombies with 1 bullet it doubles making it rolling 60s... Maxes out at 5 kills with 1 bullet making it the God of all Gods "buck fidy rolled"!!! Wanna see how you make the quickest, fastest way to make the most money without time bombs?

That is a freakin' good video mate.

Round 13, no perks, just flopping!

I have never seen that '30 point' "buck fidy rolled" before.

Is that only with the sniper perk?

That would be impressive, but..... It's a custom game on easy. I can maybe do rd8 on original settings. I do this strictly for money purposes. You can draw the svu, get your perma headshot and phd before rd1 ends and just flop in that spot for awhile. 1 flop kills all spawning Zombs when you start and remain in the bank. If you wanna see impressive flopping, check some videos out of the world record rd30 speed run on buried, insane flopping!

150s come rare from flopping, mostly killing 5 with 1 bullet without instakill, but they do come at a rarity it seems

Edited by mralways1