CoDz Leaderboards

Hells Warrrior

Hey guys, SUbmitted a few leaderboards for solo. Can the leaderboards Mods please take a look at it.

You are a leaderboard mod lol.

@BomBay LOL. Looks like you got all your brains for posts like these :) @mralways1 I thought you were smarter than that. Just reminding you, there is a difference between like and brains button. No Offense.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about a record board for playing with one hand? I'm just curious If their is anyone that is as good as me or better while playing one handed.

My highest round is 67 on moon 2 players or 61(might be higher) solo on buried.

You don't have to actually make a section dedicated to 1handed gamers but I'm just curious if anyone knows of any that has been that high or maybe even higher?

Ps: I will be making a twitch account within the next month or two for anyone who would like to see how I do it :)

Happy slaying

Xbox: Too Playa

Edited by Too Playa
  • Tech Admin

So on tapatalk the like button supplies brains? That might be true as the actual brains system is using the built in reputation system with slight modifcations - tapatalk might be displaying this as it is intended on mobile devices and not display the like button we recently added.

They are both the same but work differently - I'll have a look into it, might be the case that I can do nothing about it.

• Tech Admin

Where are the co-op leader boards, 2,3and 4 player. I've got some mates that go really high co-op, 100+ 2 player, 50+ 4 player on a few maps. Surely this is worthy of leader boards. Some of the best players I've played with don't play solo or do challenges. They are tacticians and team leaders.

http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/index.php/page/CoDz%20Leaderboard/leaderboards.html

You'll see the full list of categories there, simply go to co-op and enter the record and then enter the gamertags of the players that have achieved those rounds. I suppose we could create sub categories for 2, 3, 4, players?