Day 11 Samanther and the Zombie Factory Chapter 3

Samanther and the Zombie Factory

Chapter 1 http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/index.php/topic/178118-day-3-samanther-and-the-zombie-factory-chapter-1/

Chapter 2 http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/index.php/topic/178134-day-6-samanther-and-the-zombie-factory-chapter-2/

Chapter 3: The Crazy Bus Ride, The Invention Room, and the Faulty PHD...

The 4 remaining contestants followed Jimmy Zielinski into the Rusty Bus.

Ted: Welcome aboard! Please stay behind the Yellow Line and only stand up when the Bus is at a complete Stop

Zielinski: Ok everyone Hop on! and we will start our journey towards the Invention Room!

Dempsey: Hey! Jim! Can this robot Feel pain?

Zielinski: It’s a Robot it can’t feel anything.

Richtofen: Oh goody Goody! I wish I had one of these for some new experiments. I wonder what a Robot Monkey would be like…

With a bump the Ride began as Samanther and her companions entered a Dark Tunnel…

At first the Ride seemed rather fun but so they began to see Horrid Images of what was, is and what is soon to come. Useless perks….Overpowered Enemies…...Rehashed Easter Eggs…

Then without a moments notice….Jimmy Zielinski Began Singing..

Theres no Earthly way of Knowing..

Which direction they are going”

Theres no knowing whats a brewing

or which way the story is going

is it clever...is it boring….

Has their imagination stopped flowing...

Among the Images they witnessed were apparitions of Denizens, Un Pack a Punchable weaponry, and Buried Western Towns….

AAH..!!!

The Stupidity Must be growing

As the Story Keeps on Going

are the Fires of hell a glowing?

Is the bloody reapers mowing?

YES!!!!

THE STUPIDITY MUST BE GROWING!

FOR NO CLUES OR ANSWERS ARE SHOWING!

AND TREYARCH ISN’T KNOWING!!!!!!

WHERE THE HELL THE STORY IS GOING!!!!

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Samanther: STOP THE GOD DAMN BUS!!!

Dempsey: AHAHHH I WISH I HAD MY RIFLE!!

Takeo: I SHOW NO FEAR!!

Zielinski: Very well then! STOP THE BUS!!

Suddenly without a Jolt or a Screech the Bus Stopped

Ted: You have reached your Destinations...Calling all for the Invention Room! Next Stop The Mpd Room

Richtofen: Mpd room? Out of Pure curiosity what is in the MPD Room?

Zielinski: Nothing to be concerned my German Friend! Just a Room we have here in the facility

Samanther: I don’t like that Ride…..It was More annoying than scary…..

Dempsey: Tell me about it Little girl…...If I ever get the change I’m blowing that shit up….

Welcome Friends to My invention Room! This is where I come up with all My ideas!

Samanther looked up at the ceiling and observed a Gigantic Electric Eel swimming in Circles inside a tube.

Richtofen - Mister Zilinski Sir...vat is that Creature above us?

Zilinski - That’s the electric Eel my german friend. It is a vital ingredient and Power supply in creating Electric Cherry! It also Powers the Entire Factory so it’s very useful when you don’t want to pay an electric Bill.

Dempsey looked at a beaker full of Purple Liquid… and reached out

Zielinski: I would much prefer you don’t touch, Eat, or attempt to experiment with any of the Creatures, Perks, or equipment since it is very dangerous. Unless of course I tell you that you can...

Dempsey Retracted his hand and buggered off.

Jimmy Zielinski led the group towards a table full of Weapons with many distinct shapes.

Zielinski: Here try these. These are safe to use….well….as long as you aren’t on the other side otherwise you would be shrunk, electrocuted or probably sent somewehere else I honestly have no clue sometimes….Go On!

Zielinski Handed what he called a Wunderwaffe to Richtofen. It was a weapon that resembled some sort of Rifle with Lightbulbs. Zielinski Pulled a Rope and down came a Zombie into the Shooting range. The range had pretty much no features and was as bland as could be.. It was also very clean considering what they were about to do..

Richtofen: YES!! I CAN FEEL THE POWER IN THIS WEAPON!! AHAHAHAAHHH

With a Bolt of Lighting the Zombie became engulfed in electricity. It’s eyes burst from the heat and then it collapsed.

Dempsey: AWW HELL YEAH NOW THIS IS WHAT I’M TALKING ABOUT!

Dempsey Picked began to fiddle with a Weapon Dubbed the Baby Gun.... Samanther watched as zombies were shrunk to child like beings and then dempsey would Kick them across the range. Takeo on the other Hand was busy with a Winters Howl…. Samanther looked at the tools in front of her….Some sort of Red toylike Gun….A strange Looking metalic weapon which was way too heavy for Samanther to carry...and a Gun that Looked like it was put together with Trash. She decided to Use the Toy Gun

Samanther: Wow….It’s a Gun that Shoots Rays...like some sort of…..Laser Gun….

Zielinski: You’re close but no cigar…..It’s a Ray Gun…..It was actually invented by one of our head scientists...ISN’T THAT RIGHT PORTER!

Across the Room was a Woman in a brown trenchcoat working on a small clocklike device…

Porter: Yes Mr. Zielinski...Btw can we please remodel one of the unused rooms as a Daycare I can’t keep bringing My kids into this room every day...It’s stressful.

Zielinski: Ahh..yes….umm..we’ll get to that eventually!

Samanther thought Porter Clearly had too Many Kids….Maybe she should get a Big house...A big house underground…..Nah that’s the stupidest thing ever….. Samanther felt shame for thinking of such a stupid idea….A House Underground….

Zielinski: Ok everyone the tour continues! ONWARDS!

Richtofen; OOOOH I LIKE THE LOOK OF ZAT!!

Ahead of them was a Huge Machine with Many Pipes. Each Pipe contained an odd number of things. Cherries, Donkeys, Vodka….. and of course at the Very Top the Electric Eel Swam by from time to time Powering the machine..

Zielinski: Vuala!! THIS IS MY WONDERFIZZ! IT CAN CREATE ALL SORTS OF DRINKS!! Of course I need chunks of Element 115 Rocks for everything in this factory so I keep them scattered around. Each drink can alter your Genetic Structure through your Blood Stream. So as long as you don’t end up on the ground and Bleeding out for some reason then the 115 should keep circulating and thus..the Effects remain active!!

Here..you must be tired of all the walking...have some staminup! At this they all drank the strange yellow Liquid.

Takeo: Wow….I feel refreshed…..

Dempsey: I feel Like I can run forever

Richtofen: What an odd drink..I wonder what it’s made of

Samanther: Well I can’t complain….I wonder if Fluffy drank this would she be able to run faster and attack people…

Dempsey once again eyed the Purple drink on the counter….

Dempsey: Hey Jim...What does that one do over there...the purple one with the radiation symbol?

Zielinski: Oh that one? That one is meant so that whenever you Dive you can cause Explosions all around you...It’s quite fun but….

Zielinski was unable to finish his statement as he was Pushed Aside by Dempsey

Dempsey: Explosions!? Don’t mind if I do!

Dempsey Began chugging down the Purple Drink like there was no tomorrow…

Richtofen: Drink it all up Dempshey! You Look so Sexy doing that!

Takeo: Stealing is Dishonorable!

Samanther: Are you sure you should be drinking that...Zieliski never said you could

Dempsey dropped the container and Looked around….He didn’t feel any different….he didn’t Look any different….. He decided to Jump to the ground to see if it had worked…..Nothing

Dempsey: Well….this was a dis ….Ooooh...I do not feel so good….

Suddenly Dempsey Began to Glow…...and Grow…. He grew so Large he resembled a Giant Beachball. The glowing Only intensified as he got Larger

Dempsey: Oh god….what the hell is Happening to me?!!

Zielinski: Yeah...I was about to tell you…. We had to Recall that..PHD Flopper because apparently it was faulty and caused...well...you can see for yourself…

Taeko: HAHA You dishonorable bastard….this is what you get!

Richtofen:AAAHH He looks like a Giant Snowball! Should we roll him?

Samanther poked Dempsey ….

Samanther: Ouch! Zielinski! Why is he so hot?

Zielinski: Uh Oh...looks like  he might Explode from that….this doesn’t Look Good...we can’t have him exploding Here...We must dispose of Him properly before the explosion… “Clap Clap”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Phta7sJDzU

Suddenly they heard a faint sound… The sound of Disco Music

Mist began to flow through the Invention Room

A Group of Scientists wearing Hazmat Uniforms were approaching

Samanther could Recognize the two Scientists in the front

It was them again

Unlike the others they were wearing Blue Hazmat Suits

With the 935 Logo on their chests

With every step they took the Music got louder

Together they began to surround The now Inflated and Highly explosive Dempsey

YEAAAH-----------------------------------------------------------------------Dempsey Could not Move

Listen Close! Listen Hard--------------------------------------------------But the sound of Singing Alarmed him

We send his daughter our Regards..-----------------------------------Sweat dripped down his forehead

This bloody Soldier sees no wrong--------------------------------------Before he knew what was happening

Shooting! Shooting! Shooting Shooting ---------------------------------Hands Grabbed him and Rolled him away

Shooting Shooting All day long!-------------------------------------------The world was Spinning

Shooting Shooting all day long!--------------------------------------------Suddenly he Felt a Large whack on his side

Shooting Shooting all Day long--------------------------------------------Then another, and another

shooting shooting all day long---------------------------------------------He rolled around and saw Neon Lights

YEAAHHH-----------------------------------------------------------------------Target Practice

Soldier Shooting, Shooting Fast-------------------------------------------The Objects next to him were

Shooting Nazi’s None shall Last------------------------------------------Giant Gun Pellets

On his face a Giant Grin----------------------------------------------------Suddenly he saw someone closing in

A man Obsessed with Violence-------------------------------------------A Giant Mechanical Man With a Rifle

Shooting Shooting All day long!--------------------------------------------One By one the Pellets were loaded

Shooting Shooting all day long!--------------------------------------------Bang!! bang!! bang!

Shooting Shooting all Day long---------------------------------------------The Sound of Ducks, Cars and Soldier grunts filled the air

Well Here he is He shoots away-------------------------------------------Dempsey felt himself being picked up and Loaded

Obsession  stronger every day--------------------------------------------One last Scream and then an Explosion

with one glance of Killer Eyes----------------------------------------------The Last thing Dempsey Saw

Soon He’ll Join poor Nikolai------------------------------------------------- As he was sent flying through the air

That is why we try so hard, but when he dies,-------------------------- Was the grinning face of Laughing Dog

send our regards-------------------------------------------------------------- And Dempsey would Shoot no more

Shooting Shooting All day long!

Shooting Shooting all day long!

Shooting Shooting Shooting Shooting Shooting Shooting

all Day long

The Music Began to Fade as Samanther, Takeo, and Richtofen Stared at the Screen....

Samanther: Zielinski what was that Giant Robot?

Zielinski: Oh that's one of our more top secret Experiments around here we can't say much about him

Richtofen: Ahh Dempshey...parting is such sweet sorrow

Zielinski: Well if we just move forward We'll let the other scientists Clean this up.. Isn't that Right Porter?

Porter Looked at Zielinski with a disgruntled face as one of her many daughters knocked over the Clock like device in her hands

Porter: You Broke the Glass! Damn it!

Zielinski: Butterfingers! Oh btw...where is that asian Fellow? Tic Tac....Spaghettio...TAKEO! Where is Takeo?

Takeo appeared suddenly from behind a Box 

Takeo: I was looking for something I dropped..but I found it! Don't worry!

Zielinski: Well then Onwards and Upwards! We still have so Much to see!...Lets see...where to Next....Hmm.. I know! How about I show you the very Core of everything we make here at the Zombie Factory...Lets take a quick look at.....The Mining Room!!

With this said....Takeo Smiled....

To be continued...

Chapter 4: The Heist, The Monkey Room, and the Dishonored Samurai

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic