Origins ending: New idea

Stop Mocking Me0

Mocking, dude, this is a fantastic theory, I love it! I love the idea of it being in hell. I can't believe I never pieced it together like this before. Mind you, I feel ashamed to say that I'm not 100% up to date on all easter eggs and lore to do with Origins. I need to research/play it some more.

​Thank you! And don't worry, the zombis storyline is SUPER complex. I recommend using youtube.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know where I'm trying to go with this, but what if we weren't supposed to complete the egg in Origins.

What I mean is, while playing as Nikolai (solo) while doing the steps for upgrading the ice staff. Once you freeze the tombstones then shoot them, his response is "We will pay for our actions."

Then there's that hidden picture that makes up the O4 holding the staves (looks to be VERY OLD). As well as there shrine at the bottom of the mound (Again looks VERY OLD).

Ok Josh where are you going with this.

Well on Round 10 & every 4-5 Rounds after, (4) Guardians appear (wearing the same robes) & there only mission is destroying the generators. You can attack them, but they NEVER attack you.

My question is, could they be the O4 from the past & the picture trying to stop us/themselves in our current form, from completing whatever for whoever in Origins.

​Whether this has been debunked or not, I love this idea. It's clever!

By the way, what hidden pictures and mound are you refering to? I'm not sure I know of/have seen these.

Maybe that http://nsa38.casimages.com/img/2015/04/16/150416121149248915.png

I don't know where I'm trying to go with this, but what if we weren't supposed to complete the egg in Origins.

What I mean is, while playing as Nikolai (solo) while doing the steps for upgrading the ice staff. Once you freeze the tombstones then shoot them, his response is "We will pay for our actions."

Then there's that hidden picture that makes up the O4 holding the staves (looks to be VERY OLD). As well as there shrine at the bottom of the mound (Again looks VERY OLD).

Well on Round 10 & every 4-5 Rounds after, (4) Guardians appear (wearing the same robes) & there only mission is destroying the generators. You can attack them, but they NEVER attack you.

My question is, could they be the O4 from the past & the picture trying to stop us/themselves in our current form, from completing whatever for whoever in Origins.

By the way, what hidden pictures and mound are you refering to? I'm not sure I know of/have seen these.

Maybe that http://nsa38.casimages.com/img/2015/04/16/150416121149248915.pn

Yes that's it

Maybe that http://nsa38.casimages.com/img/2015/04/16/150416121149248915.png

Maybe that http://nsa38.casimages.com/img/2015/04/16/150416121149248915.pn

Yes that's it