Lol… Just realized:

Guys… We'll be hyped up for zobmie DLC come january… But… Then directly after we'll be looking for the reveal trailer for BO3 or WAW2 or whatever… Then we'll be looking for more zombie DLC… Then we'll get the zombies reveal teaser in july…. Then more zobmies… Then finally we'll be all ready for the real zombies…. 

Presumably… I really hope trayarch doesn't cop out and say: "We will be doing no more zombies" or "we're going to wait an extra year"… 

Because that'd be bullshiz… 

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys… We'll be hyped up for zobmie DLC come january… But… Then directly after we'll be looking for the reveal trailer for BO3 or WAW2 or whatever… Then we'll be looking for more zombie DLC… Then we'll get the zombies reveal teaser in july…. Then more zobmies… Then finally we'll be all ready for the real zombies….

Presumably… I really hope trayarch doesn't cop out and say: "We will be doing no more zombies" or "we're going to wait an extra year"…

Because that'd be bullshiz…

You know mate, it's really bad but I thought that yesterday.

There I was playing Advanced Warfare and I couldn't stop thinking "can't wait for the announcement of the next cod!!"

I do wonder what era it will be based in though...

is it confirmed that there will be treyarch zombies in the next COD?

Announcing the ALL-NEW, ANCIENT WARFARE!

Featuring maps of historical value, from the Cherokee tribes, to Rome!

New Weapons! Bow and Arrows, spears, even swords! Has COD gone primarily melee now? Yes it has :)

Zombies Return! Expereince Zombies like never before, featuring maps like Jamestown, Castle, and more! Good luck surviving.

Coming to a PS1 or Atari near you.

​~Treyarch

is it confirmed that there will be treyarch zombies in the next COD?

Announcing the ALL-NEW, ANCIENT WARFARE!

Featuring maps of historical value, from the Cherokee tribes, to Rome!

New Weapons! Bow and Arrows, spears, even swords! Has COD gone primarily melee now? Yes it has :)

Zombies Return! Expereince Zombies like never before, featuring maps like Jamestown, Castle, and more! Good luck surviving.

Coming to a PS1 or Atari near you.

​~Treyarch

that would be all and well, but those consoles were replaced in 2002 with the PS2, then 2007 with the PS3 and then 2013 with the PS4, so i'm pretty sure they won't be making any more games for the PS1, or atari, compared to the tech we have now, they would be obsolete 

• Administrators

That's a very good point, @Kyle8957. I'm starting to think that maybe they won't release the next game on Atari or PS1.

That's a pretty wild school of thought sir. There is not doubt in my mind that they next game we'll be introduced in collaboration with the parker brothers. This new cardboard avenue of gaming will take the world by storm.

@Stop mocking me0 This is a very glass half full perspective on the next few months. Definitely shows some light at the end of the tunnel. Looking forward to it!

In most cases the light at the end of the tunnel is a good thing… In this case, it means we'll get too hype, too early and it will RUIN our sleep cycles… Or at least mine…

Hey I've been scouring the internet daily for about 6 months now looking for info on zombies, it won't affect me any to do it for another 6 lol.

This is the longest I've gone without zombies, and I'm feeling that itch that only 3arc can scratch. I'm holding onto the slightest hope AW has a legitimate zombies mode, but we'll see about that.

• Administrators

In most cases the light at the end of the tunnel is a good thing… In this case, it means we'll get too hype, too early and it will RUIN our sleep cycles… Or at least mine… 

Ha it's sad, but I'm actually letting my time off pool so I can take off during the next zombies season. This is the state of my life now...

Hey I've been scouring the internet daily for about 6 months now looking for info on zombies, it won't affect me any to do it for another 6 lol.

This is the longest I've gone without zombies, and I'm feeling that itch that only 3arc can scratch. I'm holding onto the slightest hope AW has a legitimate zombies mode, but we'll see about that.

It will be Exo-survival, with zombies instead of exo soldiers, just like the easter-egg demo. 

It will be Exo-survival, with zombies instead of exo soldiers, just like the easter-egg demo.

Unfortunately that is exactly what it looks like, which is exactly why I haven't, and won't be buying AW. I will be glad to be wrong if it turns out i am, but it doesn't look like it.