Right then,

Been playing zombies for around 5 years now with friends most evenings. All very good player's achieving shotgun rank. Last night we decided to give tranzit another go as its been getting some bad press and at fist glance when released we thought it was OK.

However..... we reached round 20 and still hadnt received a single ray gun or LMG between us out of the box that had done circles around the map.like the map isnt hard enough after scrambling through lava, fog and arguing with the bus driver about his time schedule, the wall weapons are useless past round 20. Everythings all over the place and even after 2 hours of battling were getting knowhere. And to top it off what the hell is the jet gun??im sorry but anyone who rates that as a wonder weapon is quite frankly depressing...what were you thinking when you made this map??? Oh and you can only carry one item so if your trying to open packapunch, im sorry but ur not having a shield....unreal.So much potential yet nothing but a ball ache in completion. Says it all when more people are playing town than tranzit and again town is a god awful map but didnt promise anything to start with so not a problem....

More maps like origins, MOTD and more old school like kino and ascention in the future would be great...

Anyone who loves the map im sure you have your reasons and il look forwars to hearing them as rite now i cant see any positives....lol

Love the game however and will continue to play until bo3 arrives.

Edited by GRINDZMYGEARZ69
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TranZit is like most comedy films, great trailer but the final product is disappointing with only a few good spots here and there. 
Ok, maybe that was a terrible analogy, but that doesn't take away from the fact that this is an absolute atrocious map and everybody else sees this too.  

It's different, challenging and unique.

Any more like ASCENSION and I quit!

….. I quit on this generation. 

Ascension was different, challenging, and unique

Ascension was easy enough that it provided virtually no challenge at all.  It wasn't really all that different.  And unique...yeah righto I'll give you that one!

As long as you get that 'this' generation was released two years ago, and the BlOps maps two years prior to that. 

In that time there has really only been one truly unique, mould breaking map...and that is TRANZIT.

It's different, challenging and unique.

Any more like ASCENSION and I quit!

….. I quit on this generation.

Ascension was different, challenging, and unique

Ascension was easy enough that it provided virtually no challenge at all. It wasn't really all that different. And unique...yeah righto I'll give you that one!

As long as you get that 'this' generation was released two years ago, and the BlOps maps two years prior to that.

In that time there has really only been one truly unique, mould breaking map...and that is TRANZIT. No origins and motd are mould breaking

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Tapatalk

Hell: 

Die rise broke the record for highest map. 

MOTD introduced numerous things like an accumulative inventory, build able vehicles, and upgrades other then PAP. 

Buried introduced the ray gun M2, the first weapon that could be used to fly, the first enemy that would target your cash, the first perk that would deter zombie's awareness, and the first anything to allow one to return to a previous round. 

Origins introduced multi-wonder weapons, dig sites, soul chests, achievements, and upgrading melee weapons

• 2 weeks later...