Explain this

jae_baby3

So last night I was playing a game of Survival on Town and suddenly there was a zombie in the CIA suit. Then there was a zombie in the hazmat CDC suit. I have never seen this happen. Next in the window under the Jugg room was the bus driver from Tranzit. Also, some sort of zombie made out of cardboard boxes it looked like. The last thing we saw before the game ended was a bunch of small teddy bears in the Jugg room. 

CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN THIS MADNESS TO ME?!? What the heck was going on?!? I haven't been able to find another game like that. Also, I've never played a round of Survival on Town where you could hear Richtofen talk to you.  I would really love it if someone could explain this to me. I tried googling it but nothing came up. 

HELP!!!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So last night I was playing a game of Survival on Town and suddenly there was a zombie in the CIA suit. Then there was a zombie in the hazmat CDC suit. I have never seen this happen. Next in the window under the Jugg room was the bus driver from Tranzit. Also, some sort of zombie made out of cardboard boxes it looked like. The last thing we saw before the game ended was a bunch of small teddy bears in the Jugg room.

CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN THIS MADNESS TO ME?!? What the heck was going on?!? I haven't been able to find another game like that. Also, I've never played a round of Survival on Town where you could hear Richtofen talk to you. I would really love it if someone could explain this to me. I tried googling it but nothing came up.

HELP!!!

Upload the gameplay, then we can all see exactly what happened.