The Tales of The Illuminati (Chapter 2)

The following story is a part of the series I'm writing: Destiny's Journey. Illuminatti115, Soul Hunter, Black Skull, Doktor Death, Dark Dante, Shadow Girl, and others are owned by me. Call of Duty Zombies, Dante's Inferno, and others are owned by their perspective owners. Please support the official release (later, not soon).

Previously on my story, I had lost my two daughters to that angel known as Doktor Death. Somehow, I had woken up in the twenty-first century in Hell. Lucifer had made a deal with me and my youngest daughter: I will find my daughters a lot easier if I became his apprentice and learn these new demonic powers.

The first power I learned comes from the people. My daughter is teaching me how to identify souls and see clearly. It was easy to memorize. The souls that are colored from red to black are demons. The souls that are from blue to white are angels. The souls that are yellow are humans, but the sinned ones are colored orange. And the souls that are green are actually zombies.

My daughter runs through some sort of device that helps her control the Aether. Out of human imagination, she decided to call herself Samantha. Poor girl, she had two thousand years to keep control and keep the corpses from becoming the living dead. And she can't let anything distract her, she could never have the time to search for her other sisters. And finally, she had to spend two thousand years alone, with no one to be with her. That angel is going to pay, dearly!

The second power I learned comes from the world itself. From the Air, I can push my enemies far like a tornado or a hurricane. From the Earth, I can summon earthquakes and control how big or small the impact will be. And from the Fire, I can summon volcano eruptions and make the fires grow. These powers were a little harder than I expected.

The person who trained me is The Antichrist. He is not only playing as the butler of Lucifer, but he was also the commander of the demonic army back in the Final Battle of Har-Mageddon. Over the past several decades, he has taken many forms as a human dictator which includes Adolf Hitler. He's made many historical crimes from Lincoln's assassination to 9/11. He will follow any and every order Lucifer commands.

The third power I learned comes from my senses. These are harder than you think. The False Prophet taught me how to manipulate my own senses, extend what I feel already. I can hear thoughts of every soul I fight, except Angels. I can change my voice from demonic neutral to monsterous deep. When I touch any element, I can feel exactly where my enemies are located. The only scent I can smell is gasoline, I'll know whether someone will try to set a bomb or a missile on me. And my mind is able to call any demon and have conversations or give orders only from my mind.

The False Prophet was once an excellent partner to the Antichrist. He once fed humans with major lies such as He has abandoned them or the Antichrist was Him. Nowadays, he is known as Zalgo CreepyPasta. He creates false stories and places them in his website called The CreepyPasta. These stories include imagery which spread fear into the hearts of men. Poor demon, he's gotten so low, he is no longer a demon anybody can recognize without explanation.

The last part I learned wasn't actually a power, but how to wield swords. No one else could have trained me how to fight swords other than Lucifer himself. Once I passed, he lend me the most powerful demonic sword that no demon has ever held before, The Sword of The Illuminati. There are two kinds of Illuminati: Angels and Demons. The Angelic Illuminati are groups of humans keeping biblical secrets from the rest of humanity. The Demonic Illuminati are not only the demons humans are used to, but they have been Lucifer's apprentices for many years. The sword accepts me, I am now an Illuminati.

Lucifer has a better backstory than anybody else. He was once a beautiful angel who stood by Him before Man was born. In fact, he tried to make his own human himself. He called his first human Lilleth. An angel killed her during the process. Outrage, Lucifer started hating the sight of these humans. He lead an army of fallen angels to fight against Him. He failed and was cast out of Heaven for all eternity. He had sworn to take revenge. When he got out of his one-thousand years pit, he took another look at the humans and decided to protect them from any other angel like Doktor Death.

"Good work, my apprentice." Lucifer spoke. "These powers are stronger than I imagined. A powerful Demon King you will become. Heads forth, you shall be known as Illuminatti...115."

"Yes, my master." I bowed.

"Rise, my apprentice." Lucifer spoke. "I have no assignments for now. You are now free to go to the surface and search for your daughters. Any insolence from you-"

"There won't be." I stood.

"Very good." Lucifer turned to the window. "When I call for you, come here immediately."

"As you wish, my master." I left.

At last, free from training. And now the choice is yours:

-Do I search for my daughters?

OR

-Do I search for my murderer?

The story is written by your choice...

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic