Creative Zombie Game Modes

So, this is an idea I feel a lot of people may agree too. Basically a game mode beneath custom private and solo matches. It would contain modes such as "challenge mode" where you get a selection of fan based ideas like "Pistols only" or "First room only". This could allow for many different experiences from just one map and make zombies last longer.

The issue with zombies is you have limited maps and a choice between solo or online, imagine being able to have challenge modes. You open a map and choose "Knife only" or "unlimited horde mode" where you play the map like normal except it's like Area 51 (Moon) where it's zombies none stop heading in and slowly getting harder to kill. No mid round break You would split up the zombies between you and buy a door normally and plan ahead but with unlimited zombies spawning in you will have to kill and move. How long would you last?

Any input on my idea? I think would give you multiple different views of the same map having different ways to play it. Making the Zombies Experience last much much longer!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's how I see the game mode options of next year: 

-Public match : Random normal lobby. 

-Private match : Still counts but allows two and three player games more easily

-Custom match : BO2 style, you chose which type of mode on what map with what customizations.

-Party match : Lets you chose the mode, but not the map, or the customs on it. 

-Leaderboards

-Custom loadout

-Options

-Theater

Here are some examples of customs: 

-No buildables

-No wall weapons

-No box weapons

-No PAP

-No buyable doors (They all remain shut) 

- No perks 

-Wonderfizz only

- Hellhounds on/off

- Round (1, 5, 10, 15, and 20 are the options)