Warning: Playing dick will lead to explosions!

Hi, it's the boring guy.

I'm sitting in the Infiniti service department today. Really came in just for oil change, ended up agreeing to State Inspection, new brakes, cabin and air filters, wheel alignment and tire rotation, as well as other services totaling $900. I'm what they called a mooch. Whenever I visit a mechanism they make me bend over.

Here is a very simple concept, yet no-one talks about; explosions happen if you dick too much.

I play with randoms a lot, and seen just about everything. Over time I slowly become a dick. I rarely spend unnecessary points to help the team. I barely execute the plans others agree upon. I never put myself after the team's best interest. I will kill your crawler if you take too long too often, especially if you do that to check insta gram or Facebook. I often wonder alone camping where I'm most comfortable.

Was playing Town the other night. Was mostly camping by M14 while the others camped by QR. I kept them alive for the most part, but on round 19 just could not get anyone in time. I never thought I was such a dick, until one guy pointed out the above mention traits. They all quit not because I failed to revive them, they quit because I was not a team player.

You play this game long enough, you learn to minimize mistakes and prolong your survival. Often times, that come at the expense of everyone else's we'll being. I always try to revive, but I get more conservative as the rounds progress. Playing as a self lone wolf, often rub off others to alienate you, leading to unforeseeable massive destructions.

Here is a quick warning; don't play dick too much too long, messy explosions will follow.

Thanks for reading. Enjoy your Monday.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im too much of a team player sometimes always running across maps to save the guy whos been downed 14 times on round 10. Idk why though because i know there going to end quitting anyway lol. Wow 900 down after just going for a oil change tell them to get to and do you own oil change or befriend a mechanic

• Administrators

I'm a team player by default, even when I try not to be. In fact, I let my revives do the talking. I have realized over time that I am being too sportsman-like and thus usually end the match by refusing to revive my teammates anymore. There comes to a point where you constantly reviving your downed comrades tells you something about the quality of said players. Yet, if I go down all hell breaks loose and the guy/gal with an OP Wonder Weapon can't seem to pick me up despite no zombies even being around us?

I'm gonna whip out the dick (card) on the table.

Sigh....anyway.

I always give what I get, if you revive me I owe you, if you try to revive me and don't, I still owe you.

If you try to tell me about a game I've played for years and treat me like I don't know anything, I take it as you telling me what you think of my skill, so I may forget to pick you up a few times.

There are times when I ask not to be revived, like on Tranzit, because I always roll with Tombstone, and the spots I enjoy most are well out of people's way (for instance, I love the Nacht area).

I've always been bad at it, so I usually weigh the pros of risking my life. I know when I'm down, I'd rather see the next round, instead of feeling responsible for throwing the game on account of me going down.

Just don't go down, easy.....*cough :ph34r:

You play this game long enough, you learn to minimize mistakes and prolong your survival. Often times, that come at the expense of everyone else's we'll being. I always try to revive, but I get more conservative as the rounds progress. Playing as a self lone wolf, often rub off others to alienate you, leading to unforeseeable massive destructions.

Here is a quick warning; don't play dick too much too long, messy explosions will follow.

I hear you, Captain Ennuendo. Eventually, you become the person no one wants to play zombies with because you ignore them so bad you even ignore invites. Next thing you know, they sell their xbox and switch to PS4 or something. So karma hits when the tables turn.

Hi, it's the boring guy.

I'm sitting in the Infiniti service department today. Really came in just for oil change, ended up agreeing to State Inspection, new brakes, cabin and air filters, wheel alignment and tire rotation, as well as other services totaling $900. I'm what they called a mooch. Whenever I visit a mechanism they make me bend over.

I wish you came into my shop Jay. You put food on my table.

I would down myself right in front of you all the time.

At this point I think you only make these threads for the sex puns.

Yes and no.

You see, this is all part of the marketing strategy.

Certain actors are exclusive in a specific genre, while others can be chameleonish in their performances. While the boring guy can be as extreme in any of the categories, he could also be none of the above. He is so brilliant that even when he stinks, you question your comprehension and your judgement before you suggest he has lost it.

Is he as smart as Einstein? Or dumb as Einstein?

Obviously if you want to do well, you have to make a decision. Someone goes down. Decide, which will allow us as a team to survive better, me reviving him and risking going down myself, or saving him and having an extra player up? If the risk outweighs the benefits of his life, let him die. A real man says "don't revive me!"

However I personally temd to be more on the medic side. Honestly I go for improbable revives because it is fun and challenging.

But still, If you can decide objectively that someone is dead weight, letting them die is not such a bad thing. It will raise the average level of skill in the lobby if they are gone. Purify the lobby. Arbeit Macht Frei.

Alternately, try to keep that dead weight player alive long enough to give them advice and teach them how to suck less.