2015 Zombies Idea Outlet

AshMedley

Hey, 

I wanted to post some ideas of future zombie maps, ideas, game modes, bosses and story ideas on my channel (Link will be at the end). I'm not a big you-tuber and in fact, I am actually quite new.

But one thing I should have in common with the people reading this is a love for Zombies. Loved WaW up to Black Ops 2.  I always come up with cool ideas with my friend for maps or guns ect and never have anywhere to post them. So Today I got an account on here. And I will start uploading  more zombie ideas. Im a fan of photoshop and I wouldnt mind for some ideas to be thrown my way. All the Videos ending with Credit to the person who gave me and Idea or put towards it.

I know the Zombies community is great, so thanks for reading and please, if you have constructive critism for me or ideas for zombie related things. Let me know :)

Ash

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic