Question

Hello All,

I recently heard something quite scary and nerve racking for me.

Hackers have been gaining personal information by DEEPLY 

searching for information by forums, video games, ETC.

Apparently they call this "DOXing" and im not too fond of it.

I would like to delete any and ALL threads and posts I have ever made,

and then I will permanently delete my account.

My Question: How Do I Do So?

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

• Administrators

Doxing is more of a concern of members of social media sites like facebook or twitter. Very little personal information is requested by CoDZ to join beyond an email address and zero is shared. If you are still concerned an easy work around for this would be creating a seperate email address specifically for your online activities. We could easily link that to your account. We would hate to lose you, however if you truly would like to remove your account, I will do so.

• Tech Admin

I wouldn't be too concerned with Doxing, sure it's a pain in the rear end but at the same time, we are very security conscious here, as well as being on top of any security issues (vulnerabilities) - if identified, a patch is released straight away and we implement the patch straight away.

No need to be so concerned with this, information wise you'll have more details on Facebook and Twitter than here. All we ask for is a username, display name, email address for verification purposes and the occasional email - IP information is never displayed.