So I was playing cod today, I decide "why not watch beginning intro not skip it" when I was watchinga theroy popped into my mind. What if it's not a kid's game, but a movie. Right now I have no full evidence to back this up but, in the cutsean you see the knives become real, so does the pick fork and guns. Also why would George become so powerful, I mean he did only get killed nothing super amazing happened to him. It's just A thought but tell me what you think

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well idk about it being a movie. But my theory on George is that the electrocution combined with the zombie attack created the "super zombie" that is George. The 115 from the zombie went into George like normal except the volts amped up the power of it. Maxis has pointed out the electrical properties in E115.

But idk how it'd be a movie. Not sure how that'd fit in.

Edited by thegoldenspork115
  • Administrators

I'm assuming you're specifically talking about Call of the Dead, and not the entire storyline itself. Since y'know, you're talking about George Romero and all.

In the intro, the cast makes it clear that it's no longer being a movie. The weapons are all real in the cutscene, with the shotgun Rooker had was probably just flare-esque munition. Romero becomes what he [theoretically] is filled with both Element 115 and vril energy; hence why he cannot die and has a strange transition between human form and zombie form, unlike anything we've come across. On top of that, he can recall his memories of the cast and even communicates like normal, except with a booming voice.

It's a movie, turned "real" through the original heroes showing up and messing with the time lines. It's as simple as George Romero doing his research, finding the events that took place there(necromancy ect ect) and thought it would be a good place to film. Richtofen shows up but is stuck in the room, after CoTD cast give him what he came for they go, and things go back to normal in that timeline. To me, George turns back to human and the cast survive, knowing no one would believe them, they keep it all secret.

And a total shot in the dark on my part, but I think that when you hit George, you're playing into the split timeline where he WOULD be a zombie, the only reason the Cast would attack George would be because he is a zombie, therefor hitting him tilts the timeline in favor of zombification, I have no idea why water resets the timeline back to the middle, it's always what I thought though but no proof sadly.

• 1 month later...

Interesting....

This has just made me want to look into the connections of Origins and CoTD....I know they're in different places but why would CoTD team go THERE instead of the dig site? Looks like I finally have something to research.

What if after Origins there was no digsite? Like it was destroyed or a huge cover up was done to hide it and contain it, hence why we never hear much mention of where the zombies come from.

• 2 weeks later...

Just saying: CoD is far from a kid's game. The M on the box stands for "Mature 17+".

They mean that zombies was played out by kids. Why would they say its for kids when it isnt?

Well here's some support for this theory (I guess?):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qR2KtIzJF90

Notice how he's describing the events in past-tense.

It sounds more like he is being interviewed about his inspirtation for the movie, while on set so possibly before everything went down. Heres an interesting question, when did the zombies wake up and start to attack, also why?

Well here's some support for this theory (I guess?):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qR2KtIzJF90

Notice how he's describing the events in past-tense.

It sounds more like he is being interviewed about his inspirtation for the movie, while on set so possibly before everything went down. Heres an interesting question, when did the zombies wake up and start to attack, also why?

Good point. Could it have to do with the O4 teleporting there? Perhaps she foresaw it and just started controlling the dead there even before they got to the outpost?

I always thought that whoever is in control can only make a select few zombies do their bidding, hence why the whole population of Earth hasnt came to kill you yet. That means the O4 teleported there just before that scene was being shot in the intro.