PAPing grenades

I personally believe the next upgrade to the PAP machine should be for it to accept grenades, like, approach the PAP, then hold either RB or LB while you have the indicator. Then push X/Square to put a grenade in, costing 2000 for lethals, and 4000 for tacticals: 

Some basic upgrades: 

Frags----> Cluster bombs: Like grenades but explode multiple times, like metruskas.  You get 5.

Semtex---> Glue grenades: Bursts into a pale-yellow sticky goop. Any zombie or player it touches is slowed. You get 3.

Glue grenades----> Crawler Traps: Double PAPed semtex will actually result in a crawler trap, this trap works like a bear trap and once deployed will trap a crawler, which will not die until shot, thus preserving the round. You only get one however, so hope for max-amos if you want to save the round. 

Tacticals: 

Monkeys----> Super monkeys: Attracts zombies for longer periods of time and once it detonates the blast is MUCH bigger. You get 3. 

Shock grenades: Work like the testla grenades in BO2 MP. When they explode it works like an electric cherry effect, and is only set off when a zombie steps near it. You get 4.  ------> Testla's charge: Works the same way but now has more of a wonder-waffe effect. You get 4.

Your thoughts? 

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be pretty easy to allow for upgrading betties / claymores, because you actually hold them in your hand after pulling them out with the d-pad. You could just PaP them like a normal gun without complex button combos.

Frag > Magnesium Grenade

Deals residual fire damage to zombies hit by the initial blast.

Semtex > White Phosphorus

blows up then leaves behind a cloud of gas that slowly kills zombies that pass through it.

Betty > Blazing Betty

Jumps up, and hovers about 3 feet above the ground for about 6 seconds, shooting out fire in every direction.

Claymore > Blademores

Same as upgraded betty, but flat along ground, and with saw blades. Kills + Makes crawlers.

• 1 month later...

Well... Lots of people use grenades: 

Emps, Monkeys, air-strikes, hell's redeemer (considered a grenade kill so...), gersh, QED....

Did I ever say special grenades? No. I said grenades. Don't tell me that when you're setting up and getting points that you use grenades. Don't tell me on round 25 you still even think about grenades.

I use grenades :( .

Kill a zombie, it drops an insta kill, horde em up, insta kills blinking throw that nade, wipe a horde.

Not to mention in solo i use claymores a lot. Easy way to end an entire round without using a weapon, at least for the first 16-20.

So PAPing nades would be welcomed from me.

Yeah insta kill works lol

Kill a zombie, it drops an insta kill, horde em up, insta kills blinking throw that nade, wipe a horde.

Not to mention in solo i use claymores a lot. Easy way to end an entire round without using a weapon, at least for the first 16-20.

Yeah insta kill works lol It's great if you are playing with a few people you know. It would be much better if the zombie count was higher, but it's good for 20 kills per person, per insta kill.

And I take offense to that not thinking of nades on 25. My best solo game was 39 with grenades only ( Warmachine counts right lol).

Yeah insta kill works lol It's great if you are playing with a few people you know. It would be much better if the zombie count was higher, but it's good for 20 kills per person, per insta kill.

And I take offense to that not thinking of nades on 25. My best solo game was 39 with grenades only ( Warmachine counts right lol).

And I take offense to that not thinking of nades on 25. My best solo game was 39 with grenades only ( Warmachine counts right lol). Bruh than you got skills haha

And I take offense to that not thinking of nades on 25. My best solo game was 39 with grenades only ( Warmachine counts right lol). Bruh than you got skills haha And some luck of course. With no PHD, using grenades isn't as easy as it once was, but if you get a good amount of insta kills, and max ammos, then you are good to go if you get some lucky breaks.

Running the buddha room helped too.