Weasel's space comics

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure if consistency is paid attention to in the loading screens. But his art style in MOTD is very primitive compared to the other loading screens.

Not to say artists can't do multiple style, but if that were the case, Weasle was WAY ahead of his time because comics simply were not drawn as nicely as Moon details. If I am correct they are in the early 1900s (1940?) so comics were still a new thing and artists didn't focus on that career as much as they would today.

• 1 year later...
  • Administrators

I know this is way late, but for the sake of when other people look at this thread later, I believe the "outer space comic" reference is to the  scraps of paper comic piece.  The cipher in Mob of the Dead that relates to Arlington says "Enclosed are some more recent illustrations from my proposed comic strip Icarus from Mars," and you can see that with the mention of Mars, the normal comic strip is likely what he means.