Where can i find a forum with information about the storyline all the way from nacht der untoten to origins?

I've been a zombies fan for a very long time, since world at war. I always had a strong grasp on the story line but its been a long time since ive been on here (forgot my old account info) and id like to refresh myself on the story. all the newer maps like origins and buried confuse me as to how they tie in with the older maps from WaW -  bo1. thanks to anyone who can help me

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I can explain the BO2 maps easily enough: 

During the events of moon, 4 CIA and 4 CDC agents were sent to the nuketown base in nevada to examine an unexpected nuclear strike (the actual nuke it's self is a mystery to the point that we don't even know if the nuke was intentional) from there samantha brings forth zombies. At round 25 richtofen enters the MPD and takes control of the zombies. Once the agents are dead, maxis sends in the mega-nuke from the end of the moon easter egg to make a BIG boom (not scene on camera) 

It's speculated richtofen uses the souls of these exact 4 agents in all survival, turned, and grief maps (excluding MOTD grief) 

After the events of moon richtofen and maxis begin a worldwide war of aetheric abilities. Richtofen being only able to communicate with infected, and maxis only being able to communicate through technology. 

Eventually, we meet samule stulinger, who is under the guidance of richtofen due to previously eating zombie flesh, and russman, a former operative from an unknown "broken arrow" government operation russ has been wondering the earth after the "incident" which is never fully explained but gets him fired. He also suffers from memory loss (yet this can be somewhat reduced by consuming perks), to the point where russman isn't even sure if russ is his first or last name.

These two manage to acomoder a cross-country bus operated by "Tedd" the bus driver (that you see in tranzit), they cross an unknown amount of land, eventually ending up in "green run" a camouflaged HARRP (presumed not confirmed) government testing station. 

Here they meet the other two protagonist of the "green run" group, or "New crew/four" (N4): Marelton: Whom was actually present in the bunker when the mega nukes hit. He's a government scientist whom was apparently punished by the government after finding out about zombie testing. Other then that he maintains a firm belief he feels no emotion and is a total wuss. He oddly enough, is actually the apple of our fourth contender's eye: Abigail "Misty" Barington. A country girl whom acts as the glue that keeps the group from killing each other. She and russman are on disliking terms, and she HATES stulinger (who returns the favor). Not much else is known about this Misty-erious, oddly enough that puts her TOP of the suspicious list in my eyes… 

The green run station was where Maxis first contacts the group and guides him down his path, despite what you may think, the results of which path one takes are somewhat small in difference so until the end just assume that they both end the same way. 

Richtofen will begin communicating with stulinger, instructing him as well. 

Both will guide the player to turn on the power, releasing the avagadro: A being of living energy. Not very importantly to the story however. 

After completing the task of powering the tower for either maxis or richtofen, the crew are presumed to die. HOWEVER richtofen at the wheel is a bit different then samantha: The N4 are then "reborn" atop a shanghai skyscraper: Die rise. 

Samule converses with richtofen at this point about "mending a rift" , letting his guard down, to which zombies surround him, and he's saved by russman, who is then eaten by the boss of the tower: The nova-jumpers. Samuel escapes with misty and marelton on an elevator, in which richtofen says: Except your fate! BEGIN ANEW! In which the remaining 3 are eaten by zombies, forcing them to be re-born again atop the tower. 

The history of the tower is non-important with little secrets, my personal theory is the melting city beneath the tower is releasing benzene, but that gets a bit confusing and it really isn't important. 

Either way, the group once again helps either maxis or Richtofen attune a tower. This time however richtofen does not "recycle" them, leaving the 4 in the guidance of Russman, who leads them from africa, across india, into egypt, and ALLLLLL the way down into what many have speculated is Angola. 

In the mean time let's talk MOTD. 

MOTD does not necessarily take place in the post-apocalyipse. It takes place in alcatraz prison on "New years eve 1939" where 4 inmates: Gang leader Sal Daluka (chaz palamentari), Murderous henchman Billy Handsome (Ray Liota), Gambling and cheating Finn O'Leary (Michael Madson), and Conman Sify comic writer Albert "The weasel" Arlington (Joe Pantiona). Please ignore the misspelling of names. 

The four inmates don't plan to stay locked up, and Instead Arlington devises a plan to escape the rock on a make-shift aircraft. 

Now, supposedly, in the REAL world, Arlington's plans ended in bitter argument and failure, leaving arlington to be killed by the other 3. The remaining 3 were then sent to the electric chair the next day, as told by ex-security guard Stanley Ferguson (Whom is killed by weasel in the opening cinematic) 

There are many theories to this occurrence. My personal favorite (which fits with brutus and the satanic symbols everywhere) is that the black-and-white scene we see in the beginning is purgatory, where arlington is being held. Sal, FInn, and Billy are already doomed to hell for Lying, adultery, and murder. Arlington is just a rat and has not truly shown his true colors in the real world, but purgatory is his test… Which he fails by killing Ferguson. Once he fails the test he is dropped, with the other 3, into hell, where zombies run lose in the prison. In hell, the security guard brutus (whom according to dante's 7 levels of Hell is a part of the actual devil himself along with 3 wolf heads) keeps re-setting the 4's cycle over and over in any way he can. Sometimes he is defeated other times, like in the opening cinematic, the 4 are killed. 

When truly dead (to us this means "game over, you survived XX rounds" ) Finn, Sal, Billy, and perhaps even Weasel at first based on his notebook page (non-cinematic loading screen), lose their memories of ever trying to escape. Thus they try again. They try over and over and over, like groundhog day each time a bit different, sometimes they build the gondola and sniper trap, other times they just try and die. This keeps up for years on end, until eventually the perks seep in. 

Notice how all the perks except for Electric Cherry are flashy? It's because they don't belong in hell and are being pull from time and space like the wonder fizz (more on that in origins). Electric cherry is actually NATIVE to hell and will likely not be available from the typical perk machine anywhere in the real world. But it likely can be gotten from the wonder fizz. Anyway, the perks, the buildables, and everything else eventually builds up. Allowing the group to actually make it to the plane and fly away to the Golden Gate bridge, where they learn there is no escape, electrocuting themselves in the chairs to return to the prison. This continues over and over again. One thing about the zombies story is that every map happens chronologically. I can hypothesize this map fallows that rule. While the prison may seem to ALWAYS be new years eve 1939, it very-well could actually be the same time as die-rise, but in arlington's personal hell time doesn't flow and thus, they've been completing the cycle over and over for possibly 100 years. 

Eventually the 4 manage to get to the bridge 3 times. Resulting in anger. Brutus or the demonic announcer then shows the 4 the "truth" via stanley ferguson's audio log. 

From here, the 4 return to the bridge, but this time: Arlington is immune to zombies. This is due to his redemption. He is now free to escape the cycle and ascend into heaven. This ends the story of the 4 mobsters. 

Back with the green-run group, Russman has led the crew a rock mine near the rift. The rift is a MASSIVE gash in the earth filled with lava and death. it's unknown if this gash is the main portal to argartha in this day and age, but given maxis's fixation on it, I wouldn't put it past em… 

Either way, upon arrival, the 4 fall into a chasm where there sits a small western-style town. It's only residence are a giant helpful hillbilly, a greedy witch-ghost, and of course, zombies….. It is known why the town is under ground. 

Either way the same general concept pursues: Do an easter egg to power a tower for maxis/richtofen. By now, one must have inserted a NAV card into each of their corresponding reader's :  Tranzit---> Die rise, Die rise--->Buried, Buried----> Tranzit. 

If one has completed all easter eggs for maxis: 

Maxis gains control of the aether: BAD. He sticks richtofen's soul into a zombie and watches him running about. Furthermore he sacrifices the WORLD to get Samantha out of the aether. 

If one has completed all easter eggs for richtofen: 

Richtofen gains control: Maxis is destroyed, and richtofen enter's samule's body (because he wants to be in the physical world) 

That's about it for the main story so far. 

Edited by Stop mocking me0