Secret behind the map?

Stephieeeeeeeee

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

It is one of the the ciphers hidden throughout the Map.

eeb3ad93375aa121e443bb9d845a48ed.png

Cipher Key: wewerethereatthebeginningandattheend

Decoded Message: Though Edward's was integral to our initial analysis of Deviniumm , the rift between us grows each day. I fear his loyalties lay only with group nine three five and their insatiable desire for yet more devastating weaponry. I myself can no longer continue on this path in all conscience. Though my actions will inevitably be viewed as treason, I am more concerned with just how Edward will react when I tell him of my contact with the allies

There is a cipher in Thor's head that you can see with a sniper.

After you upgrade all the staves, the rings blink out a coded message in morse code at 0.3x speed or so.

I believe there are more, but Origins was one of the best maps for this type of thing in BO2.

BO1 had a decent share of this type of stuff, but World at War and Der Riese in particular were the hotspot for this little hidden Easter Eggs.

Although actually B01 had the terminal files, and GKNova site... I don't know. Both BO1 and World at War weregreat for those types of hidden info.

Edited by MegaAfroMan
  • 3 weeks later...

There is a cipher in Thor's head that you can see with a sniper.

After you upgrade all the staves, the rings blink out a coded message in morse code at 0.3x speed or so.

I believe there are more, but Origins was one of the best maps for this type of thing in BO2.

BO1 had a decent share of this type of stuff, but World at War and Der Riese in particular were the hotspot for this little hidden Easter Eggs.

Although actually B01 had the terminal files, and GKNova site... I don't know. Both BO1 and World at War weregreat for those types of hidden info.

POINT IS, BO2 did NOT have these similar Easter eggs and we didn't like that….