is moon worth buying?

DougieBoy

Hey guys,

Ive been playing since WaW and have always loved a good game of zombies! I kinda had house trouble when shang ri la and moon came out so had no internet at the time so i was just wondering is moon worth a buy? For me it looks one of the best but ive read some bad reviews so here i am who better to ask than you guys? Cheers lads

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moon the map is one of my least favorites, but a good experience nonetheless.

What comes with the map Moon, however, is must have.

NML is by far the best in game challenge in all of zombies. It teaches you a lot about the game and help you reach your full potential as a zombies player.

Along with Moon, are the BO version of the 4 WAW maps.

It's a no brainer really, open the purse string a little, because the reward is too good to pass up.

Moon is possibly my favourite zombie map out of all of them. I never get bored playing it and it is fun on solo or coop.

Yes, there is some serious issues with it (mostly related to coop), but all zombie maps have issues with them and you can definitely work around them. I do wonder sometimes why we give Treyarch so much praise when they have such shocking issues present in maps but there you go.

That aside, you will not regret the purchase and having seen you sent me a friend request, I look forward to running it with you at some stage. :)

• 3 weeks later...