• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The fly trap easter egg has always interested me… 

What's it's purpose? 

Why is it even significant? 

It seems to do nothing, or does it?….. 

Well it was just reference to the real Der Riese and the anti gravity tests they apparently did. You can see the anti gravity device blueprints on Der Riese board which then all are connected to the Vril space ship that is also in the boards.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

@Stop mocking me0, Die Glocke was much more than just a wunderwaffe that allowed for flight.

Die Glocke was originally a device that could be anything from an anti-gravity propulsion to a time machine. This is from the Project Nova campaign intel. Now, I believe that they eventually separated the two tests (and added one more). One Die Glocke experiment is the teleporters, which, as we know, act as time machines. Note that they are literally in the shape of a bell. The other Die Glocke experiment was the anti-gravity propulsion system, which we can see from the Vril-1 spacecraft blueprints on the Der Riese board, which is not in the shape of a bell. The third experiment involved in the Die Glocke program was a particle accelerator. This site plants the rumor (which we know is all that Treyarch needs) and BlindBusDrivr points it out in this thread.

• 10 months later...