Possible elevator trick?

So when I play Die Rise people tell me how to speed up the elevator, most of it is nonsense. But whenever I play Die Rise and have no one in an elevator with me I do a trick which for me seems to speed up the elevator whether its because its a time waster, sheer luck or actually a trick. 

I always just walk around the edges of the elevator and by the time I have made the full circuit around the lift it goes up or down depending on which way it is going. The reason I don't do it while other players are on is they either get in the way or it doesn't work when they do it. I am not sure if it actually works if people want to test it out and give me feedback that would be great. Anyways I hope it is a thing and not a coincidence but in my hundreds of Die Rise games it has never failed to work.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be sure to try it.

I always jump non-stop while on the elevator, sometimes it seems to speed up, other times not.

I have noticed that the elevator by MP5 and the one behind Claymores that travels two levels are the quickest. Those two have less wait time than others.