Zombie And Multiplayer Map Ideas

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always noticed that BOII broke the triple crown cycle.

The triple crown is a map location which is in zombies, campaign, and multiplayer. We had Verruckt, and then Ascension. Both were DLC 1 for their games. Die Rise has nothing to do with campaign or MP.

How about a map that takes place in a lab like "five"? except all the things being studied are agarthan artifacts. In zombies you can enter portals that are being tested. In multiplayer you can do the same thing, jumping from portal to portal like in "five" for tactical advantage. for single player they could just do what they did in black ops, where you go through the labs in the rebirth island mission which look EXACTLY like the ones from "five" but without all the 115 and nova stuff.

I would love to see the old WWII  (stylish) background again with limited perks / particularities like pap and such.

Maps with more strategic play, cool ancient weaponry and warmachines, teamwork and moving from safe place to safe place in gigantic maps with all kinds op opportunities and ways to deal with the zombie hords. Also I expect it even more than in BOPSII to be a storyline, in which you play with a team from 4-8 players. Some other new thing: Zombies shouldn't be mortal, they could only be held off for a while, or be torn into small, harmless bodyparts. I don't think 3arch could bring us another game with more of the same old zombie they ve been using anyway. It's time for a new, cleverer type of zombie that doesn't just rushes to its pray. It's time they brought us zombies that act with instincts! But that's just my thoughts of course :) Last but not least: I hope they'll stll be releasing it on PS3, cause I'm not getting a PS4 too soon.

My name is Imintozombies

Edited by iamintozombies

COD 2015 should 100% be for next gen only. No offense. 

Both Advanced warfare and Ghost has been held back because it has to be ported back to the old consoles. I want my zombie experience to be the best it can. If we are still working with BO2 processing power the game will suck and we'll have to wait ANOTHER 3 years for a good one….