Ray Gun Ideas

Hi, it's the boring guy here.

I'm not really a creative or fantasizing guy, but I'm sharing my ray gun ideas. I thought to myself, if one of my ray gun ideas make it into the next game, I would score big time with my son and his friends.

These are Ray Gun templates, each with special animations when zombies die.

Ray Gun: The Vaporizer

Clip/ Mag 10/90 Rate of fire 225

The ray gun vaporizer shoots rays similar to the original but vaporize zombies plus splash damage. It does 1550 damage, good enough to be one hit kill until 15, plus 550 splash damage.

Ray Gun: The Evaporator

15/105 450

Once PAPed it becomes the Evaporator. It works much like the original, but the zombies evaporate when killed. Does 5000 damage (one hit kill until 26), plus 1000 splash. It also fires faster than the original.

Ray Gun: The Ray of hope

15/90 850

It shoots out single ray passing thru all zombies in direct line of fire, slowing their movement by 15% once. It does 1000 damage per zombie, with 4x headshot multiplier.

Ray Gun: Ray of life

30/150 850

Just like ray of hope, only stronger. Ray of life now deals 2500 damage, and slows zombies movement by 20%.

Ray Gun: The unsung hero

10/40 500

Explosive shots with massive splash that do 0 harm to zombies, but decrease their health by 25%.

Ray Gun: The Savior

12/60 500

Same as the unsung hero, but now decrease zombie health by 50%, and cut their damage by 25%. Now it takes 5 hits to down with jug.

Ray Gun: The Imploder

12/48 125

Shoots out bubbles that stick to ground. Upon touched by zombies, explodes doing massive 1000 damage within radius.

Ray Gun: Weapon of mass destruction

18/64 125

Same as the imploder, but now does 1500, plus turning all damaged zombies into crawlers.

Ray Gun: The nagging wife

8/16 200

Creates a shrieking sound effect sending all zombies to the floor for 25 seconds covering their ears.

Ray Gun: The mother in law

20/40 200

Creates a shrieking noice sending all zombies running and gathering in a corner away from all players for 30 seconds. Zombies while running to the corner are one hit kill.

Ray Gun: The bounce

12/36 800

Shoots out 3 round balls that bounce off walls, doing 500 dmages to zombies enroute. Goes away after 10 bounces.

Ray Gun: The rainstorm

15/60 950

Shoots 3 round burst that bounce off Walls, doing 950 damage to zombies. Each additional bounce add anothet 50 rate of fire and 100 damage. Goes away after 15 bounces.

Thanks for reading, enjoy your Thursday. Hopefully at least one of my ray guns goes implemented.

The ball bounces faster and doing more damage until everyone on screen have been killed. Best used in small areas.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah the 2 (well technically 4) ray guns we have now are about as good as we're going to get… HOWEVER I find this to be a great set of new attachments for the PAP: 

Vaporizer: New attachment to shotguns

Imploder: (Changed to fit name better) shot from snipers, sticks to zombies that touch it, when detonated all the imploders obtain a higher gravitational pull slamming zombies to the ground for high damage. 

Rainstorm: A select fire on upgraded pistols. 

The unsung hero is interesting, decreasing the zombie's health but not syphoning their Hp, could be useful for saving zombies…. 

Yeah the 2 (well technically 4) ray guns we have now are about as good as we're going to get… HOWEVER I find this to be a great set of new attachments for the PAP: 

Imploder: (Changed to fit name better) shot from snipers, sticks to zombies that touch it, when detonated all the imploders obtain a higher gravitational pull slamming zombies to the ground for high damage. yeah? what about people like me who HATE snipers? maybe add it to P'A'Ped LMGs or launchers

The unsung hero is interesting, decreasing the zombie's health but not siphoning their Hp, could be useful for saving zombies... yet you do have a point on th unsung hero

Edited by Kyle8957

Imploder: (Changed to fit name better) shot from snipers, sticks to zombies that touch it, when detonated all the imploders obtain a higher gravitational pull slamming zombies to the ground for high damage. yeah? what about people like me who HATE snipers? maybe add it to P'A'Ped LMGs or launchers

It's not meant for everyone, and if you could get all these upgrades on different weapons everything becomes OP. No one likes most snipers, they're bulky, cumbersome, their rof is low, the only good thing is the damage they do to a zombie's head. Add a bit of help to them. 

The unsung hero is interesting, decreasing the zombie's health but not siphoning their Hp, could be useful for saving zombies... yet you do have a point on th unsung hero

Edited by Stop mocking me0