Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Meh

ZNN, your #1 Zombies News Network!

JERRY: Hello! My name is Jerry, and this is ZNN, your #1 news network for your zombie apocalypse. We go to Tim for the weather.

TIM: Thanks, Jerry. Now, today, we have the same forecast of earthquakes, possible lava spewing from the ground, and all-around cataclysm! Now, as for the rest of the week, the forecast will stay the same as it did today.

JERRY: Sounds like this week's a fun week to take the kids out, eh, Tim?

TIM: Very funny, Jerry. Back to you!

JERRY: Thank you, Tim! In other news, today is National Zombies Awareness Day! So treat those zombies with a little respect before you put a bullet into their heads. In political news, today is also the anniversary of the day the president was killed in action by the zombie menace, so let's bow our heads in remembrance of John F. Kennedy.

JERRY: Okay. Thank you for that wonderful time. Now, in other news, a faction named The Flesh fell today, with only one surviving member alive. We were able to speak with the fellow a few days back.

Jerry: Hello, Samuel, how are you today?

Stuhlinger: Just fine, minus the fact that I'm hearing voices in my head, and crave meat.

Jerry: Haha, aren't you a jokester!

Stuhlinger: Jokester... yeah...

Jerry: So tell us about The Flesh.

Stuhlinger: The Flesh... how the hell do you know about The Flesh?!

Jerry: It's no secret to the ZNN.

Stuhlinger: You... you can't tell them what I did! You can't! ...I knew the news network conspiracies were true... I gotta get out of here!

Jerry: So... uh... yeah. Not much is known about The Flesh.

I'm sorry, but it seems we have run out of time. See you all next time, and remember: If it's dead, kill it! This has been ZNN, your #1 news network for your zombie apocalypse!

Feel free to tell me what you think about this. I kinda made it for kicks, but I kinda wonder what you guys see of it. So please tell me what you thought of this! I'd love to hear your opinions!

It wasn't exactly a zombie story lol, it was kinda short but funny.

It wasn't exactly a zombie story lol, it was kinda short but funny.

That's really what it's meant to be. Heh... thanks, :P

When are you making another one of these lol, I thought you said it would be a series?

When are you making another one of these lol, I thought you said it would be a series?

I never said anything about this being a series. I don't quite know where you heard that.

You said it in chat one, around the time this came out. I really remember that but you must have forgot because shortly after you got to work on Unity.

You said it in chat one, around the time this came out. I really remember that but you must have forgot because shortly after you got to work on Unity.

I think you're remembering the Hidden Kino Entries series...

Call of Duty Zombies Code of Conduct

The Code of Conduct (CoC for short) for using the website can be found here

Our Privacy / Cookie Policy

Call of Duty Zombies privacy policy / cookie information can be found here

Our Terms of Use

The terms of use can be found here

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, Code of Conduct, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. .