Misty aware of Stu's flesh eating?

Tattoo247

I was playing Tranzit the other night and as I was mowing down a group she says something of the lines of "Fixing to drop a lot of meat if you are still hungry Stu". More or less that quote....just thought it odd that she takes notice while in Die Rise, it's such a well guarded secret, thoughts?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every character has a "jab" at him about eating flesh so I never understood why they put such a stress on the DieRise opening cinematic about him being paranoid of them finding out.  There are a lot of quotes that even stu says himself about eating zombies.  Maybe we are looking at it wrong? Maybe in essence he means not them finding out about "eating flesh" but his involvement and position in the "Flesh" organization? 

Just mind scattering here, we know Marlton is special from the nuketown bunker.  Russman has his bit in the buried cinematic with his past government work.  so plausible I suppose?

Found a topic for ya that's heavily discussed involving the quotes you heard and a lot of background/evidence found throughout the maps.

http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/index.php/topic/152447-the-flesh/

@MixMasterNut and a lot of others have put out a lot of information so you should check it out and join the discussion over there.  It's still being posted on a lot with the most recent from @PINNAZ.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

What is that off? Also maybe he mentioned having to eat someone which they take jabs at but never told them the full extent of what he did. That, or what they talk about in Die Rise isn't the flesh eating and its something much worse associated with it.