Maxis Saga

Chapter 1

I am Samantha Maxis, one of the very few who have used The Aether. The Aether is a power the controller can use to whatever his or her heart's contempt. Those who are capable of killing, no matter what the age, will have the power to control the undead army. A.K.A., Zombies. Though this power had some sleight issues: Control. I am able to point them here and there, but I can't tell them what to do exactly like shoot a gun. This was a very difficult power to master.

Catch Up The Next Part in "Chapter 2: The Family".

Chapter 2

My world was spinning before I was born. My adopted father was a German scientist who loved to research to help the human condition. He later became the main boss of his scientific team: Group 935. He and his most trusted partner continued to research and experiment this new scientific element. He had a new girlfriend who distracted him from his work, and he adopted me. Little did he know that even the little bits of distractions would come with massive severe consequences.

Next time on Chapter 3...The Meteor.

Chapter 3

I heard my daddy and his partner were going to study at the meteor sites. There was a huge meteor that made its landing in Tunguska. After that big explosion in the 1900's, the meteor had separated into smaller parts. Each piece had gone to America, Germany, France, and Japan. The mother load of course stayed in Russia. I was wondering back then what was so important about those silly little rocks. It seems I was about to find out by daddy's number one partner, my first True enemy.

Next time on Chapter 4...The Doctor!

Chapter 4

Doctor Edward Richtofen, like the son daddy never had. Of course, things sleightly changed when I was adopted. Sometimes, these kinds of changes can create such jealousy, they would either go easy and win back or they go even beyond killing. Take me for instance. While daddy was working on stuff at his station, Dr. Richtofen was experimenting on me. Whether I'm asleep or barely awake, it didn't matter to him. What a monster he was, and I was just getting to know him. All his experiments on me, they were just the beginning. The beginning...of war.

Next time, Chapter 5...The Element

Chapter 5

While the doctor was experimenting on me, as well as other projects of his, daddy was experimenting on a special kind of element they received in Siberian rocks. The French rocks also contained the same type of element. Whatever these elements were, they must've come from that meteor around 1900s. Daddy was using this element as a special ingredient to create powerful weapons, and the Nazi version of Captin America or Super Soldiers. This ingredient will later in the future be classified as Ellement 115.

Next time on The Maxis Saga...Chapter 6: Teleportation.

Chapter 6

Daddy was working on making super soldiers and improved weapons with the element, but he was mainly focusing on working on this teleportation units. He and Eddy were the only ones who were building and testing these teleportations. I could've sworn I heard a dog's cries in one of the chambers. Oddly enough, that was the exact same day daddy got me my best friend in the whole wide world, Fluffy! Even in the future, that dog is always there for me.

Next time on the saga, Chapter 7...Betrayal.

Chapter 7

Eddy had made a terrible mistake. First, he and daddy turned my beautiful dog into something she wasn't. Then to make things worse, he closed the door on me and daddy, trapping us both with the evil-looking dog. Luckily, we had a teleporter as our only escape, however it was the same device that turned Fluffy. But what choice do we have at the moment. Daddy acted fast, throwing ourselves inside the teleporter. I lost daddy as we were traveling through the tunnel, I did't even know where I was back then.

Next time on The Maxis Saga...Chapter 8: Truth.

Chapter 8

When I teleported to a low gravity chamber, I was immediately being chased by two scientists. They lead me to a small room where I had gained mystical powers. Inside I could hear a demon explaining everything to me. The Aether, Argartha, everything. Daddy wanted me to make a promise to him as he killed himself, he wanted me to kill All of Group 935. With the demon explaining to me how to senti-control the undead, I used The Aether to keep daddy's promise. And where else to start my renegade other than Der Reise, the same place that Edward should still be lurking around in!

Next time on The Maxis Saga...Chapter 9: The Demon.

Chapter 9

Wise yet foolish creation of The Devil plotted an attempt to take over the world using corpses as the walking dead. This demon was known as The Ancient Evil and tried everything he could to attack angels and humans. The Crusade times were a pain in his ass, but the later years became easier. However, his control did not last. Back in the 20's of California's island, The Cycle had been broken for the first time. At that point, the Aether had lost it's own control and backfired on the demon. It was back than until now that The Ancient Evil had slept for a long time.

Next time on The Maxis Saga...Chapter 10: The Path.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic