What is your favorite "WEAPON" in zombies?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

M&S because of NML and the fact that it's the best overall weapon for rounds under 50.

Waffe because it's the most fun and takes a little more skill than it looks.

The Sliquid because it's the most intense when used correctly.

The Ice Staff because it makes you God.

For me it will always be the Galil & M&S. (Type 100 in WaW)

I don't always run with Galil, like if I am going for a serious high round game as the best loadout is normally the usual suspects but when playing for fun I usually rock the Galil. It is powerful up until the 40's easily, and has a great ammo count. Decent points return on it also.

Mustang & Sally is an absolute must for me though and I usually get them on every game I play (exception being Origins... where I rock the stinky Boomhilda instead :(). Although great fun with PHD, they are actually very easy to run with on maps that don't have it and are pretty much a wonder weapon as far as I am concerned.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I love the FG-42 in W@W! That thing was a tank, though the recoil is tough to manage at times. I also like the chicom / mp5 / ballistic knife, as they all have a 110% mobility in BO2, which is beautiful when stamin up is not an option. On BO, I thoroughly enjoy the Shrink Ray from Shang, and the scavenger on CotD. The VR-11 is really fun in co-op. As my list comes to a close, my favorite weapons for killing in BO2 are the Mustang and Sally, the Sliquifier, and the AN-94.