Call of Duty: Steam Punk Warfare (Trailer)

This is nothing more than a trailer to a new story I'm about to write, a storyline that continues the saga. If you have not played nor heard the stories of Nazi Zombies or Element 115, do a quick review of the story before I talk. Other elements I may mix in will be familiar from anime as well. If you have not heard of the upcoming titles, search them up and find each one out. This trailer will not work if you do not have imagination.

In the Official Storyline, all events from World at War and Black Ops have happened. The events have ended around the time where Dr. Richtofen won the battle against Dr. Maxis and Samantha travels to the events of WWI.

Samantha senses a strange element in another dimension, an element that should not belong in that dimension. Knowing she can change reality, she took Dr. Edward Richtofen from Origins and placed him to another dimension with an unclear goal.

Edward hears Sam throughout the entire story. She instructs him of things to do. For example, no dimension can ever know of one's existence. One to tens of people is acceptional, but the entire world can be catostrophic. Richtofen is not to mention his original dimension to anyone. Another important rule was to obey of her any command. Although he was able to hear her, he couldn't see nor feel her.

They soon learn that this dimension is different from the other dimension. By this, we mean this dimension is ran by a Steam Punk era. This may be a more challenging task for the small team. However, they meet a military group of soldiers who call themselves Alchemists. One of the soldiers who requests Edward to join the army as a Scavenger was a soldier named Emille.

The main problem was a dictator who was the world's most wanted alchemist. He was charged of using Alchemy for his entertainment of torturing citizens, mix and morphing children and animals, and killing other alchemists. And now, he obtains a strange weapon that shoots lightning straight forward. He plans to make The Philosopher Stone to open the gate that allows him to travel dimensions. That would be more troubling than this German's future of power-lust.

Like this story so far? I may have a friend help me with this story. This story will have elements (anime) from Death Note, Attack on Titan, Soul Eater, Black Butler, and mostly Fullmetal Alchemist (because of SP experience). But who knows, from the details I've heard from my friend, maybe Big Daddy could appear. Basically, it's like Call of Duty in a Fullmetal Alchemist world environment. If you have any thoughts or ideas for this story, please inform me. I'll work on other projects, but I'll probably start publishing these series once a week starting October. So stay toon.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days