Easiest map Ever?

zombikilla007

Buried seems easy to most because most people are playing the map the same way every time. Try this - solo, after you PAP whatever you want (no paralizer) jump into the portal but do not slide down towards quick revive. Stay there, in the area where the navicard table is built.

[emoji119]Write this down[emoji119]

IF YOU SURVIVE 30 STRAIGHT ROUNDS THERE, I WILL GIFT YOU A 3 MONTH XBOX LIVE SCRIPT

scouts honor [emoji16]

You do know I'm now going to that. Hello xbox live for three months.

*dusts off xbox*

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[[emoji16]

You do know I'm now going to that. Hello xbox live for three months.

*dusts off xbox*

Should I let him waste his time or not? Hmmmm decisions decisions[emoji56]

Just an FYI phyco, I'd put my knowledge of that map against anyone, maybe even treyarch finest. Wouldn't ya think that I may have something up my sleeve? [emoji319]WhattYa think I'm some kinda CODZSanta [emoji318] giving presents [emoji320] for achieving something simple!!!! [emoji6]

Edited by Miss.AlwaysRound5Farm

Ascension was supposed to be much bigger, so the fact that it's so easy is a result of running out of time and having to settle for what was finished.

I don't remember hearing anything similar about the making of Buried. They give you the options to rewind mistakes, infinite ammo WW and multiple corners to sit in, it was all intentional and I believe this map was intended to be easiest of the maps on purpose.

One could argue that all you have to do is not get those said weapons, and don't hold up in a corner, but again the map was intended to be that way, so by taking the opposite route is like trying to play Tranzit's fog areas like you're in the Bio Dome.

the maps with a bank would have to be the 3 easiest hands down. If you play a map with these steps... pull 40k, over perk and PaP by round 3 then buried would take the cake for easiest. I've always view the bank as a "game difficulty" rank. If played on easy then banks open, when played on original the bank is closed and guns already drawn on the wall, and Leroy only breaks barriers . It is kinda funny when your playing buried and someone says i need ammo on round 11 and he's been using the mark 2 for 10 rounds, so they go make one make one.... "what in the world????".  i find Ascension the easiest 4 player for the reason being that it has enough open spaces for all 4 to run/train em up.  IMO Buried and Origins offer that also, but the areas are much tighter.

• 3 months later...

It's very easy to get good weapons from the box, Ray gun 1/2 paralyser and the time bomb. The paralyser allows you to tap R3/RT and get to ridiculously high rounds. Vulture aid is a perk designed for campers and if you somehow happen to die you can use the time bomb to go back in time and you will still have all of your perks.... Unlimited quick revive. There are so many camping spots on this map, at Juggernog, on top of the bank, in the courtroom just to name a few. This is the easiest map to get to a high round

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I believe Buried is the easiest map simply because you can get many points, fly around the map, have everything open and have pap by round 1. The bank and fridges location is the main problem, in Tranzit the Fridge is in a perfect place but the bank itself is to me a game ruining feature.

I believe Buried is the easiest map simply because you can get many points, fly around the map, have everything open and have pap by round 1. The bank and fridges location is the main problem, in Tranzit the Fridge is in a perfect place but the bank itself is to me a game ruining feature.

I've always thought that the custom game feature was formatted wrong. "Easy" custom games should all have a bank and locker, and perma perks, with spawn speeds remaining normal. Make challenges and achievements slightly easier. "Original" custom games have normal spawn speeds, no bank, no locker, no perma perks, and your game would count on the leaderboards. The 2, 3 player leaderboard ranks could be accomplished without as much hassle, extra controller gets annoying sometimes.

I've always thought that the custom game feature was formatted wrong. "Easy" custom games should all have a bank and locker, and perma perks, with spawn speeds remaining normal. Make challenges and achievements slightly easier. "Original" custom games have normal spawn speeds, no bank, no locker, no perma perks, and your game would count on the leaderboards. The 2, 3 player leaderboard ranks could be accomplished without as much hassle, extra controller gets annoying sometimes.

That would make a lot of sense actually.