Lever order.

WackMyBeaver

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The levers are very tricky but there is a formula for making it in a maximum of 10 tries. 

Start with a random combo, for instance: Red, green, yellow, blue. 

Nothing sparked. 

The spark (NOT a sound, a VISUAL effect) will depict if the lever was pulled in the correct order, however this ONLY apples to one or two levers. 

You try again, Blue, Yellow, Red, Green: It's important THIS combination shares NONE of the same color-to-numbers as the first one to cover the MOST ground

You try yet again, Green, Red, blue, yellow and this is yet again wrong. There is only one more combo available to receive the spark.

Yellow, blue, green, Red.    THIS time, the red lever sparks, meaning the RED lever is pulled last. 

There are only 6 possible combinations with the red lever last: 

Yellow, blue, green, red  ---- Already done. 

Yellow, green,blue, red ----- Yellow is not first

Green, yellow, blue, red

Green, blue, yellow, red ----- Green is not first, meaning blue must be first and red must be last

Blue, green, yellow red --- Only one combo left

Blue, yellow, green, red 

And this is all worst-case scenario, chances are you'll solve it before hitting all 9 turns (totally spazzed on the fact you don't have to put in the same code again, that makes this 10 step process only 9 steps!) 

Also there is that damn hidden lever in the middle of the maze; which I had not idea about until at least my 25th play through of this side quest.

Actually, there is two locations for the hidden Yellow level. Both are on the hedge inside the middle of the maze. One on the hedge beside where the door can appear and one on the opposite side from where the door can appear. It also took me over 50+ games before I discovered this. :o