Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Jay

Your gaming style

Hi, it's been a while. Kinda needed a break from both the game and the forum, but it's nice to see most of the regulars still active. Either you guys are very committed, or that you have no lives.

With that out of the way, lets share your game style.

A. Alpha Dog.

You enjoy being under the spotlight and run away with stats. Points, kills, wonder weapons, you not only want them you need to have them to enjoy the game. You thrive on being "The One."

Personal Note: I enjoy playing with alpha dogs.

B. Mr. Tag along

You are only playing because you are tired of stroking your schwang. You have no preference or goals, rather just want to hang out and play with your friends.

Personal Note: I like playing with tag alongs.

C. Man on Mission

Your games are often predetermined. You are aiming to make an impact, you play for results, wether it be world records or YouTube videos.

Personal Note: I find these guys incredibly boring. Although I live for your guides and tutorials.

D. The Hot Blonde

You call the shots for the simple fact that you have your mike on. You expect people to follow your leadership military style. When the team falters it is always their fault for not cooperating with you.

Personal Note: You are like the hot blonde that expects everyone to kiss your ass. Guess what Mr./Ms. Hot blonde, kiss my ass.

E. The Psycho

You do things that normal people do not. You open all the doors that most people prefer closed. You refuse to cooperate with the team strategy. You are self sufficient with or without the team and do things your way.

Personal Note: When playing with randoms I enjoy being the psycho.

That is all I have. Hopefully you were entertained. Thanks for reading.

Awards

I would say I am 'A man on a mission'. I fully agree that it is a boring style but I am really only about high rounds (and EE's). I don't mind playing for fun when the opportunity arises but when I have enough time I usually prefer to try and better one of my current high rounds.

Thanks to the inclusion of solo leaderboards on Black Ops 2, you will usually find me going alone these days. Don't go near public lobbies at all anymore. Gave them up in the BO1 days.

I've missed you Jay.

I recognized your writing and had to check your name history. Very accurate new name. I approve.

I suppose in solo I'm Man on a Mission, which is sadder because I rarely actually do what I plan to.

In co-op I bounce around between Alpha Dog, Mr. Tag Along, and The Psycho.

I can gladly say I don't think I've ever played a game of zombies where I was the Hot Blonde.

Alpha Dawg reporting in.

Either you guys are very committed, or that you have no lives.

Shit, he's on to us! Alpha Dawg for me too! Nothing strokes my ego more than clutching a few rounds and receiving a few messages saying "Bro u r so gud at dis game"

None of those are fitting to me really, and none of those are particularly flattering IMO. It's hard to describe my play style using zombies as an example. I'm mostly a team player, with a mix of The One. I'm strong enough to survive alone but smart and courteous enough to help my friends too. Imagine someone who plays Ghosts Multiplayer. They play exactly like someone who uses support streaks, but actually use assault. That's me.

I would say I'm either the Tag Along or the Psycho, but I would actually say the OP's definition of Pyscho is more like the definition of the Griefer.

Psychos are just unpredictable. Sometimes they're clutching your game, other times they're wrecking it. They use odd weapons or choose odd places to hang out. They can be really fun to play with as they keep things interesting, or they can be a nuiscance if you are the Alpha Type because they never want to stick to a script.

I would say in any Game I play as the Psycho. Skyrim, Fallout, Bioshock... If theres an evil choice I will probably do it for the Lolz. In a zombies Game I will usually fend for myself but I will co-operate if we intend to do an Egg or if at the spur of the moment I have a change of heart

Goddammit Jay. Change your name back.

I'll admit though, stroking my schwang DOES gets tiresome. Guess why that's why I actually have been playing a couple rounds of zombies more often lately. I've missed playing with folks. Too bad you no longer have Xbox. I might have actually joined your this time.

F: The doctor: Save as many as I can, continue to show off in the process (as I play with noobs frequently). Build everything you can, and help others in any way. 

Out of the list, I'm more like a tag-a-long. I enjoy good games, but I prefer the overall enjoyment of playing with a good group of nice people who like to help out with the mission and if I can offer help, that's great too. 

B. Mr. Tag along
You are only playing because you are tired of stroking your schwang. You have no preference or goals, rather just want to hang out and play with your friends.

Awards

E. Dr. Headpop

This style has a little bit of Alpha Dog, Phyco, Man on a Mission, all mixed together. Your goals are preordained even if no one else knows yet. You will be to lead the team in headshots. Your main mission is to not let anyone die. Risking death for a revive is a Phyco style of play, but your doctorate degree will be used and you will try to revive, no matter the cost.

That's pretty much how I like to play.

Call of Duty Zombies Code of Conduct

The Code of Conduct (CoC for short) for using the website can be found here

Our Privacy / Cookie Policy

Call of Duty Zombies privacy policy / cookie information can be found here

Our Terms of Use

The terms of use can be found here

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, Code of Conduct, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. .