Zombies Storyline Ending ( Concept from old forum )

The Original Post year was 2013..... at the present time this ending is outdated and would not fit in with the story. I believe The storyline will not have a happy ending but this is an old post that has been recreated due to the Loss of My original Ending.. so without further ado let us dive into one of my oldest Posts....

All your team mates are down, you are the last one left....you shoot you weapon frantically but it is no Use.. Richtofen is back in his own body, He no longer hears the voices...... Nikolai and Takeo are being devoured by the undead and Samantha is now back where she belongs.....in the Mpd..... You go down and you see the Finale Game Over Screen......Silence..... However it is not over......not this time...

Time seems to stand still as the Camera slowly focuses on our 4 main characters.... They have come so far and been through so much....You see the Moment of their Demise frozen in time......Then you hear the voice that has plagued the Doctor since he first touched the Cursed Pyramid...... At first the Voice sounds demonic and distorted.....then the Pitch changes........it's Samantha..... She speaks one Sentence ....a command......"Try again....".......

Suddenly time Reverses it'self.......Our heroes stand back up as all the events that came before are undone......You watch as Marlton, Misty, Stuhlinger, and Russman walk backwards out of the Tunnels...as the Die rise Tower shuts down....A flash of Purple Light as they are taken away from china and into the Hellish town known as Tranzit...... You watch the Bus going backwards as the survivors get off and enter the Bus Depot. Suddenly the Shades of Red become Shades of Blue and Grey...A CDC member looks back down as the Rockets are placed back on the Moon. Richtofen and Samantha are returned to their bodies as the MPD closes once more. The Eclipse Ceases to Be on Shangri-la as well as the Events that transpired in the Tundra......The Ascension rocket fixes it'self and is placed once more within it's chamber. You witness a few more Scenes as we make our way back to Nach der Untoten where we see 4 Soldiers fighting for their Lives then........Nothing......A pitch Black screen.... You hear Footsteps....The Door Swings Open and Richtofen Steps up to the Teleporter....Beginning test in 3......2.......1...... The Test Fails..... 

You are now staring at nach der untoten with the Sun Rising in the Horizon. As 4 soldiers chat away about how the War will soon Be over. Takeo walks up to a Japanese Shrine as Cherry Blossoms fall from the Trees. He lays down his Katana and Finally he can rest with Honor. Nikolai indulges Himself by drinking Vodka while His current wife Nags Him about it, He walks into a room then Comes out with an axe... We then Get a Glimpse of Der Riese, Not on Fire, not in ruins.....but with Scientists walking around with Clipboards and new data results. Maxis is working With Edward on a new Project While Samantha Plays with Fluffy and her teddy bear in the Background. Suddenly a spark goes off on one of their Experiments and the Screen goes White for a moment only for the Flash of the Experiment to be Replaced with the Flash of Cameras as a Limo lets out George Romero and the Call of the Dead Crew. They are here for the Premier of their new film "Call of the Dead". The cameras continue to Flash as one Flash is replaced by the Sun shining overhead. You hear the Sound of Coins landing inside a Can. Russman looks up from the Bench he is sitting on and nods in thanks to Misty who has just dropped a few coins. As she walks into the Depot she passes by Marlton and for a second there they look back at each other yet.....they do not remember anything......Stuhlinger is caught trying to sneak into Groom Lake only to be arrested. You hear the Sound of the Bus as it reaches it's destination. But this is not the Tranzit Bus..... You are now seeing the world through the eyes of someone else now...in first person... The Bus doors swing Open and you walk onto a lawn. You walk up the Path and up to the Door. You knock on it and you hear footsteps. A little Girl Opens the Doors and yells "Daddy!". You hold her in your arms as the window reflects your face...you are Tank Dempsey.....and you are finally home...............

The Pages become comic book art as a child closes the Book As the book closes you get a small glimpse of all the Loading Screens. you can finally see the Cover of the Book revealing the Title......Nazi Zombies: By Albert Arlington........

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although I'd really dislike any ending that factualizes that the story is actually a story WITHIN a story, that would definitely have been the most epic way to go about it.

I'd be a little peeved, but I think I'd be glad to see it wrapped up and finally over. Nice post, very descriptive.

I had an idea for a much more sad ending. You must have forgot that this is not a story of hope!

I know. Thats why I put it as a note on the top. Zombies will definitely not have a happy ending. However when this post was first made I was still a novice on the Forums. If Zombies were to have any kind of ending, at most I would think that it will be Bittersweet. 

if i can upload a certain map idea with the actual ending i would like to see you will get to see my take on it but glad you know. As much as a happy ending would be good, it cannot happen. The worlds state after Buried will never be rectified. We cannot venture to Origins and stop the events. But we can end it.

if i can upload a certain map idea with the actual ending i would like to see you will get to see my take on it but glad you know. As much as a happy ending would be good, it cannot happen. The worlds state after Buried will never be rectified. We cannot venture to Origins and stop the events. But we can end it.

I would like to see this map concept.

And perhaps zombies will never end. As long as treyarch makes money they might never let it die and just continue it over and over and over

I believe the story will end, people need to move on with life but with the 3 year cycle it may not end just yet. The best is still to come. Sadly btw the map the ending is in is the last map in my series but is already finished I think I just need to look over some details.

I hope if they plan to continue zombies on indefinitely, that they at least make them isolated events somewhat strung together.

Have the 'main story' be contained to 1-3 maps, and an overarching meta-story that can kind of explain all the mini-stories.

The meta-story can be as simple as 'because of the events of BO1 and BO2, there is now a dimensional tear at the Rift letting the zombies through into parallel worlds, under the control of The Demonic Announcer.

Mob of the Dead was an excellent self contained story. I'd like to see that. Rather than this off continous story arc we have been on since Call of the Dead released.

Edited by MegaAfroMan

@MegaAfroMan I would like that more if the story were to close. I was thinking though what if the end is not when we expect it it could happen sooner than we think or we have already seen it somewhere and do not know where.