Reset BO2 Zombie Stats?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you just trying to get a better rank symbol? Some people make new accounts but that kinda sucks for achievement/trophy junkies. I wasn't aware of calling support and asking for a reset but I guess it doesn't matter if what Afro says is correct.

My suggestion, just play a few grueling hours of your easiest map, solo. I did about 2-3 60+ rounds of Buried and it upped my rank, otherwise I would suggest not worrying about stats/rank. You would be surprised the level of skill increased when you're not sweating about that stuff, I used to psyche myself out thinking about downs, I put it in my head and would worry too much. Care less...play better :lol:

Are you just trying to get a better rank symbol? Some people make new accounts but that kinda sucks for achievement/trophy junkies. I wasn't aware of calling support and asking for a reset but I guess it doesn't matter if what Afro says is correct.

My suggestion, just play a few grueling hours of your easiest map, solo. I did about 2-3 60+ rounds of Buried and it upped my rank, otherwise I would suggest not worrying about stats/rank. You would be surprised the level of skill increased when you're not sweating about that stuff, I used to psyche myself out thinking about downs, I put it in my head and would worry too much. Care less...play better :lol:

Ah man, same here. I stressed myself out of it trying to get shotguns...till I just gave up.

Since giving up, I've become a massively better zombies player. Still working on the ole shotties, but I'll get them before 2015 (hopefully!)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived