Crazy Place Portals & Nacht Der Untoten Loading Screen

PINNAZ

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something new?

My god.

I miss the days when finds like this were more prevalent.

I need to sit on this and try to think it through, but as of now I've got nothing. As with most finds in Zombies, just seems to create more questions rather than answers.

The only thing that stands out to me is that Nacht is now linked to Green Run AND Origins.

Does anyone know where I can find a Nacht loading screen analysis thread?

Huehuehuehuehue.

Also, I wanted to point something else out about the Nacht loading screen.

3539078d8610d6d96e3d48d428e16c3e.png

These are just boxes of countries, right? Well, yes and no. I can not completely confirm what I'm about to say as accurate, as I can't quite identify the bottom right flag. However, the other flags not only raise some questions, but also tell a more accurate time of when the Nacht loading screen takes place. In the top left, you'll see the Chinese flag. China is communist, but exactly how long? Well, until 1949, China was actually a democracy, and was for almost 30 years. This means the loading screen will not be taking place during WWII.

The one right below that is the flag of communist Russia.  which was Communist until 1991, when the Soviet Union fell. The one in the top right is Cuba, which was not communist until 1959. As you may have noticed, 1959 is actually one of the numbers on the loading screen. Curious, isn't it?

Like I said earlier I don't know what the bottom right flag is, so it may not be communist, thus debunking this entire theory. Thought it best just to post this here, since it's already sorta a Nacht discussion ;)

Edited by JoeMama115

Look closely at this picture. There are 4 characters taking orders from an unknown man Who are they? Look to the Right..Mustache and what appears to be an aviators hat. 2nd man appears to have short hair maybe asian perhaps tied in a samurai ponytail? The other 2 men could perhaps be their partners being sent back through the gateway. Then we spawn.....

bd76011d843f901a2fa828d479262700.png

Brains Joe. I wasn't to sure if you were a member here.

Below is what I used at the start of my Great Leap Forward thread found here - http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/index.php/topic/151716-chinas-great-leap-forward/

China

200px-Flag_of_the_People%27s_Republic_of

U.S.S.R.

200px-Flag_of_the_Soviet_Union.svg.png

Cuba

200px-Flag_of_Cuba.svg.png

Vietnam

(Vietcong/NLF/Provisional Revolutionary Government of the Republic of South Vietnam)

200px-FNL_Flag.svg.png

The Vietnam flag would actually be the flag of the Vietcong or Provisional Revolutionary Government of the Republic of South Vietnam - http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Provisional_Revolutionary_Government_of_the_Republic_of_South_Vietnam

I tend to think that the 4 flags may just represent the Black Ops Story of the Cold War? But who knows, maybe we will see Cuba & Vietnam? The Zombies in Shangri-la are actually Vietcong soldiers from the campaign & there are ammo crates which have Vietnamese writing on them too.

I really hope that we can decipher the Nacht page later on, just like we found out what the Nuketown loading screen machine is in Origins.

Brains again Joe!

Edit - @JoeMama115

Did you know that the Warehouse picture is identical to the Warehouse in "Indiana Jones & the Temple of the Crystal Skull"? This movie also features the inspiration for Nuketown.

Indiana Jones - Area 51 Warehouse

Screen+shot+2012-04-02+at+8.27.23+PM.jpg

What about the numbers coming from the teleporter?

(Notice how the guy is stepping out of the teleporter), time travelz?

szvd4w.png

They look identical to the ones coming from the Five teleporters.

The Pentagon Thief is also surrounded by the same numbers.

Thief.jpg

2ajx5wl.png

1943. What's up with this year? It appears in two seperate loading screens, each featuring people teleporting.

My best guess is that the american scientists at five constructed a teleporter which allowed them to travel to Kino (and possible other areas).

They then took samples from those locations and kept them safe. (see the guy standing in  front of all the boxes from different nations)

This is how all the kino "exclusive" stuff (teleporters/raygun, richtofen portrait, nova-six crawlers. Russian labeled containers) found their way into Five.

the onomatopoiea at the bottom seems significant now. The Five teleporters and the ones from Der Riese and Kino all have an electrical buzzing noise, while the Origins ones have more of a "shimmering" sound, which denotes ethereal energy rather than electricity. The image depicted in the Nacht screen is likely an early prototype of the Five teleporters, as it more closely resembles the Origins ones and has undergone less change and adaptation. The design and concept was likely directly inspired by the Origins gateways.

The germans must have researched and altered the origins design to make it one-way, or they could have simply been unable to recreate it accurately with limited technology. However once the americans got their hands on it, they developed the one seen in the Nacht screen, which was later adapted into the ones seen on the map (which are only used for transportation over short distances and not time travel.)

That's what I got out of it anyway. Might not have gotten all of the chronology correct.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The only similarity I see is the rectangle or doorway shape the teleporters have, and the faint blue oval behind the mystery man. I need to go look on Origins but there aren't any numbers coming out of the portals to Argartha is there?

My guess is it's coincidence that they are similar, the pentagon thief is pretty exclusive to one map in terms of story. I always thought he was just an American scientist that was driven mad from 115 exposure, maybe he let the zombies out/in, maybe he is the reason the map exists at all, but I doubt he is traveling through time, or giving orders to our original four players.

I will say there is still voices from the teleporters in five that have not been decoded. I made a thread about it a few weeks ago but no one checks BO threads hardly.

It just looks like a man going backwards through time, potentially tampering with things to benefit him, or his goal in 1964. The patients don't look like zombies yet, it's more a long the lines of sleeper agents (like the story of BO1 campaign) being brainwashed.

I say sleeper agents because they are all watching a TV screen (doubtful it's computer screens) with the text "ZZZZZZZZZZZ" under it, giving the impression they are asleep to a degree.

I really believe that this person, whether on his own or under operation of a group was trying to make the perfect zombie by FIRST brainwashing the person while in human form, making the person fully controllable BEFORE ending their life and reanimating as a zombie. Of course it all failed, but this could be nothing more than a prelude to the tests that were going on before the rest of the worlds governments caught on?

Edited by Tattoo247
  • 4 months later...

Did you know that the Warehouse picture is identical to the Warehouse in "Indiana Jones & the Temple of the Crystal Skull"? This movie also features the inspiration for Nuketown.

Indiana Jones - Area 51 Warehouse

Screen+shot+2012-04-02+at+8.27.23+PM.jpg

Don't forget that the warehouse was in Raiders as well!   :P

Anyway, the warehouse in Indiana Jones is supposed to be in Nevada right? I mean, it's got a big "51" on the doors so I think it's safe to assume it's Area 51?

Where is Area 51? Nevada. Perhaps the part of the Nacht loading screen with the crates from different places is in Nevada? Specifically Area 51? I mean, they got the 115 Excavation Drill, and they also have a fully functioning teleporter, who's to say they haven't acquired the portals to the Crazy Place as well? I'm not sure what they'd use them for though.
Edited by Hells Warrrior
Sorry, Removed text colour, was impossible to read.

What if the silence part and the zzz is meant to indicate that the people walking in a line are zombies who have been controlled. In some songs such as Carrion which seems to be from a zombies perspective, it mentions that it can hear a lullaby. Maybe this lullaby is how the zombies are controlled. The silence means that it has been blocked out and that they are in a state of hypnotic suggestion. The zzz is because they are like half asleep? I am not sure but it makes sense when you look at the Monkey Bomb as another type of music could block out the signal to the controllers momentarily. Music EEs dont interfere because they are somehow breaking the fourth wall?