WaW Zombies Intel

Guest CorporalTankDempsey

If you go to the WaW site, then click intel. If you look good, once and a while it mentions something like a link with everything they know so far about the zombie outbreaks. But when I Click it it says the link no longer exists. I'm not even sure if this is in the right section, But I'm pretty sure the WaW part is dead. Anyway, anyone know what I'm talking about or like a copy of the thing by Treyarch?

Regards, Tank

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this what you were referring to?

Listen up!

Mysterious reports keep pouring into our HQ and these new reports are bringing more then just new intel concerning our latest threats. Just when we started to wrap our heads around the idea of a zombie outbreak, we're now receiving reports of paranormal activity affecting our troops! While some of you soldiers may have witnessed something strange, we happen to know that there are still some secrets that have yet to be discovered within Der Riese. That Germen research facility from Hell holds a fair amount of riddles behind its walls, and we're thinking that they're just waiting to be solved.

The odd part is that it was posted on October of 2011, which does not match up with the release dates of Der Riese. Could there have been something we missed?

That's one, But Here's a few I'm talking about is this one.

We can't be sure, but we are thinking that hidden transmissions can be found in the recently discovered Der Riese as well. That’s why we’re sharing this information with you troops. We need you to head out into the field and discover what we can't. You'll need to be smart and you'll need teamwork to survive, but if you can get past the hordes of the flesh-eating undead, you may find the truth behind the horror. Within the supplies section of the Call of Duty HQ, you'll find the only known transmissions we have.

THE NEXT ONE IS IT!!!

Now, as I hope and assume, your teams are comfortable to the point of at least turning on the power, as mentioned in our Initial Reports ( http://www.callofduty.com/intel/301 ) of the situation. At this point, you have yet other immediate needs to address.

I would REALLY like to see the link... ;/

• 3 weeks later...
Guest MurderMachineX

The World at War site was once actually pretty neat. However, one day someone decided to revamp how it looked. It was a few months prior to MW3 coming out I believe. When that happened, everything was literally reposted in the new format, which is why its all by the same user at the same time.