Kravchenko is the Infinity Ward-Treyarch link

Guest MexicanIlluminati

Guest MexicanIlluminati

Hi,

It has been proven extensively that Zombies and Treyarch campaign are linked storyline-wise. But today I present you with the idea that Treyarch and Infinity Ward's storylines are not parallel universes but, in fact, one in the same storyline.

First Piece of Evidence: Zombie hints in MW3

1)Many of us who have played MW3 campaign have come across this image:

http://www.uagna.it/wp-content/uploads/ ... mantha.jpg

This is an image from a MW3 mission set in Paris. It is a little girl carrying in one hand, a teddy bear, in the other, a sledgehammer.

Let's see, an evil little girl with an unhealthy obsession with teddy bears? Ringing any bells? Every single Zombie fan who saw this immediately thought of Samantha. Is this a dead giveaway of the singularity of the two storylines?

I am aware that this is Sledgehammer games logo, and agree that this picture is probably no more than a nod to Sledgehammer for their role in the game. Yet I felt I should mention this nonetheless.

2) If one uses spectator mode in the MW3 multiplayer map "Mission", they may come across a writing on the wall that reads "Porter Wuz Here" just above a Teddy Bear. Use this for reference if you haven't already seen this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ba_4whAEF94

"Porter" may refer to the 935 scientist H. Porter, the inventor of the Pack-a Punched Ray Gun. Is this a possible link?

Again, I am aware that "Porter" was also a developer of the game, and that some think this is just a nod to him, but I believe this has a better chance than being Zombie related than the last point.

Lev Kravchenko

Remember Mr. Lev Kravchenko? Dragovich's "Lap Dog", as he was so often referred to as? I believe he is one of the strongest links between the Treyarch and Infinity Ward worlds. Watch this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zt5CajmhIrs

This video is James C. Burns (voice actor for Frank Woods) hinting about how Woods survived the explosion. Its alot of info so i'll give you a minute to take it in. Ready now? Okay so if you listen closely to the Black Ops clip you'll notice the Numbers begin before Woods and Kravchenko "die" and continue on past the explosion.

Now any storyline geek will tell you that the Numbers are usually heard when what is happening on screen is actually a hallucination of some sorts by Mason, like when he sees Reznov any time after Vorkuta. This has led many to theorize that maybe the events of Woods and Kravchenko's death may have not happened as we saw them happen on screen. This would explain why Woods is alive in Black ops 2 so would it be so radical to suggest Kravchenko survived as well?

That has all been said to back up this next connection. In the opening of the MW3 mission "Back on the Grid" we hear Price and co. discussing Makarov to the background of varios bulletin boards detailing Makarov's known locations, associates etc. Pay attention to these boards when Price says "If hes back on the grid, then so are we". You will see this picture

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=sm9454&s=5

Notice anything interesting? If you look at the top left corner you will see our old pal Lev Kravchenko in a picture entitled "Lev". He is shown as he appeared in the Black Ops mission "Project Nova". There is a red line between he and Makarov, suggesting a link between the two.

Is it possible that Kravchenko survived his encounter with Woods and went on to work for Makarov after Dragovich's death?

In conclusion, don't necesarily believe this is true but it's a theory. It would be very interesting to see any links between Treyarch and IW in Black Ops 2 though :D Food for thought. ;)

Guest MexicanIlluminati

Well I usually don't trust the wiki as a valid source but it looks like it actually agrees with me on this one. On the bottom of the "lev (modern warfare 2)" page you linked me to, under trivia it mentions that the lev pictured in MW3 is, indeed, Kravchenko.

Guest MyLittleHellhound

You have some good points but I don't have MW3 so I'm not really sure what to think, nonetheless you had a good argument there. :D

I'm torn now between whether it is true or not.

Was Task Force 141 disbanded after MW2?

Guest Zombieofthedead

Wouldn't Kravchenko be older than dirt when MW3 takes place? There was another character, Lev, in MW2 in the terrorist mission. I'm sure that's who they're referring to, but maybe used the picture as an EE.

Guest MexicanIlluminati

Well he'd actually end up being about the same age as Woods is in Black Ops 2, so it is still possible that Kravchenko played some sort of role in the organization, arming etc. of Makarov's men. And are you saying that its Kravchenko in the picture but it refers to MW2's Lev? I guess that's possible but I don't think treyarch would let IW do that, it'd cause too much confusion in the community. Or maybe I just WANT to believe this :lol:

Guest MyLittleHellhound

If kravchenko survived, he wouldn't necessarily have all of his old connections, he has to get the guns somwhere right? Most of them would probably be dead, so he would have to find a new supplier. . . :shock:

Guest ZombieNationZ

If kravchenko survived, he wouldn't necessarily have all of his old connections, he has to get the guns somwhere right? Most of them would probably be dead, so he would have to find a new supplier. . . :shock:

Yeah like Zachaev or Makarov

I have always disliked the idea of both games fitting into each other, but that image kinda changes my entire opinion.

As others have said, there is a man named Lev in MW2 during the terrorist mission in the airport. He is not the imaged person, here's what he looks like.

Lev.jpg[center:lf7qv9ii]sm9454.jpg[/center:lf7qv9ii]

Now, from that angle it is hard to see who it is exactly, in terms of which Lev, but maybe this image will help.

[center:lf7qv9ii]830px-Project_nova.jpg[/center:lf7qv9ii]

From there, you can see the connection. That looks like an image of him in Project Nova, the background fits rather nicely.

Now onto theories... Kravechenko was, as said, the lapdog. In the image, you can see a red X theough his face, meaning they were taken care of. We know that Kravchenko was killed in 1968. We know that Makarov had great connections to the criminal world, and Kravchenko is a crimnal. So, what would Lev want the Makarov has? Weapons perhaps, or maybe something greater. We aren't entirely sure what Lev did most of his career, but I wouldn't think it's too far off to think that maybe to get weapons for their special soldiers, they would have to go through Makarov.

Guest MexicanIlluminati

Well Kravchenko supposedly died in 1968, and Makarov wasn't even BORN until 1970. So if we are to assume there is any connection between the two then we can come to the conclusion that Kravchenko did in fact survive his encounter with Woods.

Well Kravchenko supposedly died in 1968, and Makarov wasn't even BORN until 1970. So if we are to assume there is any connection between the two then we can come to the conclusion that Kravchenko did in fact survive his encounter with Woods.

Yeah considering that Woods survived the encounter, I think it is safe to say that Kravchenko did too. I mean that may not have happened in the first place so who knows what went down.

Guest MexicanIlluminati

And as to what Kravchenko wants? That's anyones guess. The way he is portrayed throughout the game and described in the Intel makes him sound like hes just a bloodthirsty killer whose only goal is to pursue his bloodlust. He doesn't seem espescially antagonistic towards the West. He doesn't care about flags, creeds, or religion or ideology, he just wants one thing: The kill.

It'd be pretty hard to predict the actions of someone like this, though I'd imagine he'd be able to get his fill of blood and violence in Makarov's army. So that would make sense.

And as to what Kravchenko wants? That's anyones guess. The way he is portrayed throughout the game and described in the Intel makes him sound like hes just a bloodthirsty killer whose only goal is to pursue his bloodlust. He doesn't seem espescially antagonistic towards the West. He doesn't care about flags, creeds, or religion or ideology, he just wants one thing: The kill.

It'd be pretty hard to predict the actions of someone like this, though I'd imagine he'd be able to get his fill of blood and violence in Makarov's army. So that would make sense.

He is Dragovich's bitch, he will do anything that he does just so he can stay in power with him. So whatever Dragovich believes, Kravchenko believes. What confuses me is why his name and picture is up there and not Dragovich's.

Guest MexicanIlluminati

Why would Dragovich's picture be up there? We know for a fact that Dragovich died before Makarov was even born. So why would the Task Force 141 connect a dead Russian General to Makarov, who he had never met?

Why would Dragovich's picture be up there? We know for a fact that Dragovich died before Makarov was even born. So why would the Task Force 141 connect a dead Russian General to Makarov, who he had never met?

Haha that is my bad, I forgot we decided that Kravchenko hadn't died. They both died in the same year so I was going off the idea that they should have Dragovich's since he is head of Ascension Group. That was my fault, I apologize.