Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Doz

Your theories?

Guest Doz   
Guest Doz

Hi im new to the site from about a minute ago. Zombies is my Favorited type of game mode in gaming and i have many theories and past theories about the upcoming black ops 2 and black ops + WaW. But for now i want to see all other peoples theories and ideas and see if we all think the same or differant things. go!

Guest Doz   
Guest Doz

BTW: my gamer tag is CovKidCookie add me but leave a message, all zombie achievements complete

Kino-der toten is my Favorited map it has my highest round, round 53 which took me 8 hours -_- and my Favorited gun is zeuscannon/thundergun!

Guest MexicanIlluminati   
Guest MexicanIlluminati

Welcome to the Forums! :) If you wanna see a pretty good theory, read MurderMachineX's "Accumulating Storyline" thread a few spaces down. It covers everything from the Der Riese experiments to the Moon EE. Be warned, it is a HUGE read but its worth it

Guest football5699   
Guest football5699

Welcome! Basically this and the Zombie Asylum forum will be chock full of theories. That's what they are made for! You will find it truly astonishing the depth behind Call of Duty Zombies.

Guest Tac   
Guest Tac

You will begin to gain friendships with us theorists the more you stay in this section because we are here daily being dedicated and making top notch theories. However, take everything you read with a grain of salt and after you read something that interests you, do your own research and gain your own insight to the thing being discussed! Welcome to the forums and if you have any questions, just PM us!

Guest Shooter   
Guest Shooter

You will begin to gain friendships with us theorists the more you stay in this section because we are here daily being dedicated and making top notch theories. However, take everything you read with a grain of salt and after you read something that interests you, do your own research and gain your own insight to the thing being discussed! Welcome to the forums and if you have any questions, just PM us!

Couldn't have said it better myself Tac ;)