Dr. Kurt Blome, Dr. Steiner, NOVA6, Der Riese, FIVE & Russia

Guest Tac

Guest Tac

[center:2h3c3397]Dr. Kurt Blome[/center:2h3c3397]

[center:2h3c3397]Kurt_Blome_KZ-Arzt.jpg[/center:2h3c3397]

[center:2h3c3397]Before and during World War II, Dr. Kurt Blome was a high-ranking and respected Nazi scientist. In 1947, he was sent to the Nuremburg Trials under the evidence that he was practicing euthanasia and conducting experiments on humans. One of the most prominent things there is evidence for is his workings with the gas known as Sarin, which he began to work with in 1943. Blome was acquitted in the Nuremburg Trails most likely due to America's intervention, and two months later he was a part of Operation Paperclip as a consult for America's germ warfare program.[/center:2h3c3397]

[center:2h3c3397]Dr. Friedrich Steiner[/center:2h3c3397]

[center:2h3c3397]Steiner-Intel.png[/center:2h3c3397]

[center:2h3c3397]Before World War II, Dr. Friedrich Steiner proved his intelligence with a large collection of degrees. For that very reason, he was sought out by the Waffen-SS to work in the Wunderwaffen program. The Führer, Adolf Hitler, realized that the Allies could not be held back much longer, so they called upon Steiner in 1943 to look for more "unconventional" solutions. He focused on chemical weapons, the result being the creation of NOVA 6, a deadly toxin that the creator himself, Steiner, was horrified about.[/center:2h3c3397]

If you notice the connection between those two men, it becomes clear they may have worked together in the story. They both began there work for Germany in 1943 with chemical weapons. Blome worked with Sarin, which we know is in NOVA 6, which was made by Steiner. You might be saying that all this is circumstantial, and asking, "Where is Blome ever mentioned in Zombies, did you just pull his name out of thin air?"

[center:2h3c3397]Well the answer is no. In the viral last year known as GKNOVA6, Treyarch sent out documents to large sites, like CoDz, and in them were things relating to World War II and secret dealings. In those documents, Blome is mentioned in about 10 of them, some of which he is the main focus of. On top of that, there is a poster in Der Riese (viewable below) that many used to think said Dr. K Blondi, but it actually says Dr. K Blome. Take a look in the bottom left-hand corner:[/center:2h3c3397]

[center:2h3c3397]Screenshot2012-05-06at94917AM.png?t=1336319628[/center:2h3c3397]

Now you can see how Treyarch has put Blome's name into the game, so it is time to understand his involvement. The poster that Blome's name is on is in the maps Der Riese and Kino der Toten. Since Blome worked on Sarin, it is understandable why the poster is in the map with crawlers, but why Der Riese you ask? Well, we know that Der Riese was where everything 115 began, even VRIL projects were held there, which most of us didn't expect. I will quote an excerpt from another thread of mine to show a possible reason that the poster is in Der Riese.

[center:2h3c3397]

]

In 1945, America's British counterparts in MI-6 inaccurately reported that the original NOVA 6 test site located outside Cottbus on the border of Poland was destroyed under heavy bombing. Reports from the time indicated that the NOVA 6 compound was transported on the Elbe River to the North Sea where it was moved to a freighter for transport to an unknown location. MI-6 reported that the freighter ship was destroyed on direct orders from Winston Churchill and everyone was killed in the resulting explosion.

[/center:2h3c3397]

In 1945, like today, Poland and Germany were neighboring countries. The facility known as Der Riese was originally located in Breslau, Lower Silesia, Germany, very close to the Czech border, but was later made a part of Poland after treaties had been signed when the war ended. Like Breslau, Cottbus is located right on the Czech border, as well as the Elbe River running straight down from the North Sea and hugs the Czech border for most of the way. If you don't see my point, I am saying that all of these are very close together and it makes sense that the original NOVA 6 is actually Der Riese.

As I stated before, it came as a bit of a surprise to us when we found out that VRIL experiments were being done there, so why not NOVA 6? Blome's posters of little Zombies are in Der Riese, and he only worked with chemical warfare. You might ask why the containers aren't in Der Riese anymore if it was actually a NOVA 6 compound. Well, remember that the intel says they transported the facility up the Elbe River into the North Sea, so the containers would have been taken out of the facility and loaded up into the ship.

[center:2h3c3397]Gkn6found.pic.png[/center:2h3c3397]

So in 1945, Steiner escaped the compound of Der Riese and went up the Elbe River to the North Sea, but a question is why would he leave? Well, the Russians wanted him, they wanted to get Steiner and his research and use it for their own benefit. The Russians invaded Der Riese at some point, it is known as the Massacre at Der Riese. My theory is that they invaded the facility in search of Steiner and his research, so they tore the place apart until they realized he was no longer there.

In the terminal, there is a file that talks about the formation of the Ascension Group.

[center:2h3c3397]

2. The Lead is one Fredric Steiner and his focus was on the NOVA 6 program.

He and the remnants of the Wunderwaffe scientists disappeared on 29 Oct 1945

near the Arctic Circle.

[/center:2h3c3397]

Wait, the remnants of the Wunderwaffe scientists? Sounds to me like there was some sort of incident in which there were scientists that got killed, the Massacre at Der Riese perhaps? ;) When they realized he was no longer there, they made their way up to the North Sea to try and reclaim Steiner once more. At this time, Steiner realized he had no option but to sacrifice the rest of his men and join the Russians to continue his life's work with NOVA 6.

In the meantime, the year is 1951 and Dr. Kurt Blome was hired by the United States Army after Operation Paperclip. He began to work in the field of Chemical Warfare, in which he revealed to them, in detail, everything about Germany's chemical projects. As I have explained, a large part of their chemical program is their NOVA 6 development. He told America all about the experiments, and it seems likely that they got curious and began to test with it on there own. If you go down into the basements of FIVE, you will meet the crawlers and see tanks of NOVA 6 in the basement. All of this, I believe, is a result of Blome detailing the gas and how it works.

EDIT: In the GKNOVA6 viral, there was a particular section that interests me. It says, "Blome brought the evil." It seems to me that perhaps that evil, is the knowledge of the gas, or maybe even the crawlers themselves.

Well that is the end of this theory, please comment and tell me your thoughts!

Guest Monopoly Mac

Excellent connection Tac. That's honestly one of the best theories I've heard on why Nova 6 crawlers are present in the Pentagon Basement. [brains]

Guest Shooter

Excellent connection Tac. That's honestly one of the best theories I've heard on why Nova 6 crawlers are present in the Pentagon Basement. [brains]

Same here. I've yet to hear a real good reason on why or how there are Nova 6 crawlers on Five, until now.

Blome is the connection.

Excellent stuff Tac! [brains] when I can get you again. Must of gave you some recently.

Guest Rissole25

This is seriously one of the biggest discoveries made.

From what I know, you're the first to realize the poster said K. Blome. You've made a pretty deep connection that is pretty hard to break, and it all makes sense. Blome is so much like Steiner.

Everyone needs to read this thread!!!

Guest Ehjookayted

This is how you write a theory; this is how you connect the facts. This is TacticalInsertion at his finest, ladies and gentlemen.

Guest Monopoly Mac

I think it might be worthy to mention that a nova gas crawler was actually one of the images you could see when you teleported in Der Riese. If Treyarch planned Nova 6 from the beginning is debatable but I think that they definitely planned on including a gas affected zombie since Der Riese.

Guest Tac

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. If you go 3 rows down, and to the last column, you can see a zombie of some sort on all fours, just like a crawler.

4349352359_ca9314875c_o.png

Guest killallzombies

What if Steiner's character is based on Blome?

Wait,what if Blome is the pentagon thief,he could've written equations all over himself like Clarke so he would remember them,and when the nova crawlers got out of hand,he escaped threw the teleporters.

And let's face it,if you were working in the pentagon,on top-secret above classified work,that could cost you you're life,wouldn't you have a plan B ?

and so would Blome

Guest football5699

What if Steiner's character is based on Blome?

Wait,what if Blome is the pentagon thief,he could've written equations all over himself like Clarke so he would remember them,and when the nova crawlers got out of hand,he escaped threw the teleporters.

And let's face it,if you were working in the pentagon,on top-secret above classified work,that could cost you you're life,wouldn't you have a plan B ?

and so would Blome

Yeah I am starting to believe that Steiner is Blome but that may be hard to prove considering the poster has Blome's name.

Steiner could just be living through his work vicariously(?)through Blome.

Great job Tak [brains]

• 4 weeks later...
Guest CyanoticBrute

Wait, the remnants of the Wunderwaffe scientists? Sounds to me like there was some sort of incident in which there were scientists that got killed, the Massacre at Der Riese perhaps? When they realized he was no longer there, they made their way up to the North Sea to try and reclaim Steiner once more. At this time, Steiner realized he had no option but to sacrifice the rest of his men and join the Russians to continue his life's work with NOVA 6.

Remember the radio in Der Riese where they had the siren on and in the backround you could hear people screaming? Could this be evidence supporting your theory?

Wait, the remnants of the Wunderwaffe scientists? Sounds to me like there was some sort of incident in which there were scientists that got killed, the Massacre at Der Riese perhaps? When they realized he was no longer there, they made their way up to the North Sea to try and reclaim Steiner once more. At this time, Steiner realized he had no option but to sacrifice the rest of his men and join the Russians to continue his life's work with NOVA 6.

Remember the radio in Der Riese where they had the siren on and in the backround you could hear people screaming? Could this be evidence supporting your theory?

That 8th and final radio in Der Riese actually doesn't pertain to the massacre I do not believe. I think it connects to Moon and a radio on there, more here: http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=67&t=22553

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MrRoflWaffles

Just remembered this, which may interest you.

4840964749_d0fb75e9d4_z.jpg

Doesn't this directly mention Blome as the bringer of evil or something along those lines?

EDIT: D'OH! Just saw you already edited this into your post. Silly me :roll:

Just remembered this, which may interest you.

[ Image ]

Doesn't this directly mention Blome as the bringer of evil or something along those lines?

EDIT: D'OH! Just saw you already edited this into your post. Silly me :roll:

Haha no worries Waffles, thank you for bringing it to my attention again!