Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Rissole25

The Demonic Announcer is Lucifer

Guest Rissole25   
Guest Rissole25

First of all, I'd like to thank AlphaSnake, Faust, Monopoly Mac and several others for all their contributions, discoveries and threads on the satanic stuff. I will be using some material of theirs to further this theory, and will credit them when I use it.

The Demonic Announcer has been around from Nacht der Untoten to Moon, and will continue to be around for a long time. A character shrouded in mystery, turmoil and power, it is the only character to have appeared in every map. A lot of people think that Samantha and now Richtofen are the DA (Demonic Announcer), and that is partially true. But I believe that the DA is none other than the Devil himself,Lucifer.

Several names are given to him multiple times from here on: Lucifer, Satan, The Devil, etc. I don't call him by just one name, but just remember that it still all refers to the one person.

[center:3lrqts99]==========================SHI NO NUMA==========================[/center:3lrqts99]

First traces of him being in the storyline are in the Shi No Numa quotes. These either refer to Lucifer directly, or Hell, his kingdom.

Thanks Alpha!

Tank Dempsey

"Is this all the Devil has to throw at us?"

"The Devils dogs, heh, no match for the US Marines"

"See you all in Hell"

"Back to Hell with you!"

"Your going back to Hell maggot sack"

Nikolai Belinski

"Get back in the grave Hell dog"

"Back to Hell, with compliments from Tunguska"

"Back to hell, Satan's minions"

"I eat your souls Hell spawns"

"Die you dirty demons"

"Lucifer, I'm coming for you"

"Burn in Hell Satan's minions"

"I'll swim in your guts Hell pigs"

"Now you demons will burn like dogs"

"This will kill the demons good"

"Let see these Hell pigs run away from this"

Takeo Masaki

"The Teddy bear with the heart of a dragon"

"Raijin will come for them all"

"I am blessed by Raijin"

[center:3lrqts99]Raijin is a Japanese demon, which it could be argued this is a reference to the devil once more.

[ Image ]

This is Raijin, what do you think? :wink: Oh, do you see what is in it's hands? Two Golden rods... :Demon:[/center:3lrqts99]

An indirect reference. Demon's are usually associated with the devil.

Teddy also has the heart of a dragon according to Takeo, (Satan is a serpent or dragon).

In some mythologies, Satan was considered a dragon, a serpent, etc. Takeo's quote relates to that.

Edward Richtofen

"The hounds of Hell are knocking on our door"

"Come demons, embrace your death"

"No, I'm not ready for Hell I've got nothing to wear"

"Let us dance together in the fires of Hell"

"Yes we are refilled, thank you dark one"

Could possibly be Illuminati, but he later acknowledges it as Sam giving them the power-ups as gifts in Kino der Toten.

"Yes Nikolai, do you feel his presence now?"

Could possibly be referring to the Illuminati as well because he is talking to Nikolai. Richtofen mentions the Illuminati when usually talking to Nikolai. However 'his' makes me think Satan since Illuminati can't be determined by sex.

And there are more. At the time of Shi No Numa's release, it can be thought that the Devil was the leader of the zombies, and was sending them at the gang and the marines. There was no evidence to suggest a reason why though. It all came to a halt though when we were introduced to Samantha Maxis in Der Riese.

[center:3lrqts99]Sammy_M.jpg[/center:3lrqts99]

[center:3lrqts99]====================================DER RIESE====================================[/center:3lrqts99]

Der Riese was a turning point in the story. It is the last chapter of World at War, and was a climax/anti-climax of the story. It revealed to us the Maxis' family, the origins of the zombies, and the downfall of Der Riese.

We all know the Der Riese incident by now, so I will only write parts that pertain to this:

Maxis gave his daughter Samantha a dog, Fluffy. It was pregnant as well. Unbeknownst to young Samantha, Maxis and Richtofen used Fluffy as a test subject for the teleporters. While Fluffy did teleport, it did not appear at the mainframe.

During the next test however, Fluffy reappeared inside the test chamber. She was now a Hellhound. Richtofen opens the chamber under Maxis' order, just as Samantha comes into the area. She sees Fluffy, is shocked by what she sees, and runs after her. Maxis follows her. Richtofen manages to lock Fluffy, Samantha and Maxis in the test chamber, and activates the teleporter. They do not appear at the mainframe, and are presumably killed.

At this point, we figured Samantha or Dr Maxis was sending the zombies after Richtofen and the group for revenge. The quote said by DA "Fetch me their souls" during a Hellhound Round is an order from a probable master, that being Samantha or Dr Maxis. Fluffy being pregnant also explains how there are multiple Hellhounds.

It was than confirmed to be Samantha by the Fly Trap EE and Monkey Bomb Furnace EE. The fact the laugh for when the box moved is a little girls, supported Samantha. And if you also listened to the DA carefully, you could pick out a female voice mixed in with him. Lastly, the Monkey Bomb has several quotes referencing Samantha.

The only quote I can find that remotely links it to Lucifer is one from Dempsey.

Tank Dempsey

"Oorah, devil man!"

It is said after getting a Carpenter power-up. With the new circumstances though, people would disregard this because Samantha is the DA.

[center:3lrqts99]=====================KINO DER TOTEN=====================[/center:3lrqts99]

The first chapter of Black Ops. While nothing really new was brought to light, there were some interesting quotes.

Tank Dempsey

"Fetch my grenade, devil voice!"

Nikolai Belinski

"Death to you, demon-spawn!"

"Good hellspawns! Die!"

"Die AGAIN, hellpig!"

"How do you like that, demons!"

"Stay off my boots, hellpig!"

"Die, Satan's minions!"

"Let's play "Fetch the Grenade", demon's spawn!"

"Die, helldog!"

"Woof. Woof. Die, demon-spawn!"

"This will make demon-holes nicely!"

"Die, demon hellpigs!"

"Nikolai will show them the way back to hell now!"

"Back, hellpigs!"

"You capitalist hellpigs, DIE!"

"You didn't bring enough hellpigs to take on a Soviet!"

"I am surrounded by hellpigs!"

"Bad hellpigs, BAD!"

Takeo Masaki

"We have truly angered hell!"

"Die, demon-spawn!"

Richtofen has none this time concerning the devil. The next set of quotes will be about Samantha.

Tank Dempsey

"You keep on laughin', little girl! When I find you! You're grounded!"

Nikolai Belinski

"Thank you! disembodied girl voice!"

"This little girl and her games. It's a sign of bad parenting."

Edward Richtofen

"Go back to Maxis, Samantha!"

"A gift from Sam? But why?!"

"Samantha, I talked to you about this."

"Samantha? Samantha wherever you are going?"

Takeo has none that I could find.

I showed quotes referencing Samantha as well for a reason. The reason is that it shows that the gang treat her as a separate entity, at least to Satan. They all know Samantha is doing this now from the radios/EE's in Der Riese, but they still acknowledge the whole devil/hell theme.

In the case of Richtofen having no quotes about the Devil directly, he may only believe that Samantha is the only one controlling them. He knows what the MPD can do, and Richtofen's goal is to be the one in control. Samantha's quote, "The blackness will swallow your pride! Something far more terrible than you lies here!", during the 100 Souls phase in Richtofen's Grand Scheme supports this. She is warning him of Lucifer and he does not listen.

There are hardly any references in "Five", Ascension, Call of the Dead and Shangri-La. The ones that are there though are just generic quotes that we've heard before, talking about sending them back to hell, or references to Samantha as DA. While it does help, it's not adding anything new.

[center:3lrqts99]====================================MOON====================================[/center:3lrqts99]

The climax of the story, and the last chapter of Black Ops. We were revealed that Samantha was teleported to a base on the moon Richtofen had built, and went into the MPD; a stable gateway to Aether which allowed her to control the zombies; and thus be the Demonic Announcer as well. The major EE had Richtofen swap souls with Samantha, which was his plan all along. He's now in control and is the Demonic Announcer. Maxis supposedly wanted to counter the damage he would do as ruler of the undead, sending 3 rockets at earth, creating major damage.

It's obvious that as soon as Edward and Samantha swap souls, Samantha loses the deep demonic voice, and Richtofen gains it immediately. This means the origins of the deep voice are from MPD, and not Samantha/Richtofen themselves.

[center:3lrqts99][youtube:3lrqts99]ymLZ3khd3Vw[/youtube:3lrqts99][/center:3lrqts99]

You'll notice it's mainly Richtofen's voice, but at times, his voice becomes very dark, distorted and demonic.

[center:3lrqts99][youtube:3lrqts99]cecvlJZtha8[/youtube:3lrqts99]

[youtube:3lrqts99]MkRAfQkxsWA[/youtube:3lrqts99]

Thanks cjdog23![/center:3lrqts99]

All of them are demonic, however the quotes listed really show it. Also listen to Demonic Samantha and compare if you want.

0:05 - "Fetch me their souls!" (cut quote will probably used next game, just found it interesting)

0:45 - "Give me zer power!" (at the end)

1:03 - "Your spleens. Hehe. YOUR SPLEENS!" (at the end again)

1:15 - "Eat zer brains. ZER BRAINS!" (and one more time at the end)

1:20 - The same as above, except more demonic this time.

Let's step back to before the soul switch, during the 100 souls phase. As the gang begins to fill up the canisters, Samantha/Demonic Announcer will talk approximately every 10 souls.

[center:3lrqts99][youtube:3lrqts99]cNcCedQNaFE[/youtube:3lrqts99]

Starts at 11:25[/center:3lrqts99]

"You will never succeed in this, Edward!"

"The blackness will swallow your pride, something far more terrible than you lies here!"

"I'll destroy you, for what you done to daddy!"

"Edward, you will tremble in fear, I'll slice you apart & expose your rotten innards, so you will be judged for what you have become!"

"Your tears will taste so sweet when you beg for your miserable life!"

"You did this! I will have no mercy on you, for your arrogance!"

"I will destroy, all those who help you!"

"The Earth's destruction will lie in your hands Edward, your fault!"

These are the only quotes from her where she is speaking in the demonic tone (apart from normal DA duties).

The bolded quote I believe is Samantha talking about Lucifer, essentially warning Richtofen to stay away.

I think that Samantha is drawing on the power of Lucifer, using his voice to project her voice as well. Out of all Demonic Announcer quotes, not once does it ever falter. This isn't the case during the third quote. As soon as she mentions 'daddy', her voice loses the demonic touch and goes back to her regular voice. This is because her emotions are still raw, and she loves her dad very much. I think it made her lose focus for a second while mentioning him.

It also obviously gave her control over the undead.

But at the same time, I also believe Lucifer is using Samantha as well. To help him evidently control the zombies and take over the world. She is essentially his pawn. However, things did not go to plan.

Lucifer needed a conduit to be able to achieve his plans. Someone who was connected to both Aether and the living world. He couldn't just control the zombies himself, otherwise he would've done that directly. The MPD could achieve this, keeping the body of the person in the living plane, but their mind in Aether. A stable connection.

BBD wrote a thread about this, but I didn't actually see it till after I wrote this. Link at bottom.

He wanted to takeover the world, and he would've done this if Richtofen had gotten into the MPD as planned. Richtofen shared the same goals as him. Power, ruling the world. The voices Richtofen hears, I believe are some form of Satan. Whether Richtofen accidently teleported to the moon, or whether that was Satan taking him there when he teleported, I don't know. After touching the MPD, the voices told him what to do, everything. It was all messed up when Samantha entered the MPD.

Samantha did not share the same goals as Lucifer. As said by her father, she only went after Group 935 members, or anything to do with them. She didn't want the world or anything, she just wanted to fulfill her fathers last request. This is not what the devil wanted.

This is where Richtofen comes in. Don't forget that he wanted the power as well. The fuel for power, as well as being guided by the voices, is essentially the Black Ops maps. They tell him how he can still achieve his goal, by visiting places, collecting certain objects, etc. As soon as Richtofen achieved his goal and entered the MPD, the devil's original plan was back in motion. Samantha was now free, and Richtofen was now Lucifer's pawn.

TL;DR: The Devil wants the world, but can't do it himself. Richtofen was the perfect candidate. So the voices (AKA the devil) wanted him in the MPD so he could take the world. Samantha ruined this. She did not share either Lucifer or Richtofen's goals. So the voices guided Richtofen to ultimately get him into the MDT once and for all which was achieved.

Now that Richtofen is in control, Richtofen's, and ultimately the Devil's goals will become a reality. That is, unless Tank Dempsey, Nikolai Belinski, Takeo Masaki and Samantha Maxis don't stop him.

[center:3lrqts99]============NACHT DER UNTOTEN/VERRUCKT============[/center:3lrqts99]

You're probably thinking about Nacht der Untoten and Verruckt now? According to CotD Radio 4, Verruckt (and presumably Nacht der Untoten before it) took place before Samantha was even in the MPD. This begs the question of who was the Demonic Announcer than?

Note: Disregard Samantha's laugh. Consider it a gameplay feature only, as Samantha was not in the MPD than.

I have two theories for this. These theories mainly apply to Verruckt since the Demonic Announcer spoke first their. However, Nacht still applies because of the power-ups.

1. Disregard the Demonic Announcer altogether like Samantha's laugh. As it was the start of Nazi Zombies, it can be thought the story may have not been fully fleshed out yet. The Demonic Announcer may have only been there for gameplay purposes only, making his first true appearance in Shi No Numa.

2. The Demonic Announcer is just Lucifer and no-one else. Because there was no conduit in the MPD, he could not control them. The marines in Nacht, and to a lesser extent, Verruckt, had nothing to do with Group 935. They were just at the wrong place in the wrong time. They weren't specifically targeted or anything, unlike the gang, the presidents, and the celebs.

I like number two better, because it fits. However it's just an educated guess. The Demonic Announcer is a confusing subject, more so in Nacht and Verruckt.

[center:3lrqts99]==================================CONCLUSION==================================[/center:3lrqts99]

The end of the theory. It's more just closing thoughts on it.

There is evidence definitely to clearly suggest Satanic involvement, proved by Alpha, Faust, and many others. Within this, there is also evidence to suggest Lucifer is the Demonic Announcer. Whether you believe it or not is up to you. I know there are some who will debate this theory. ;)

I'm pretty sure I gave enough evidence to support the DA being Lucifer, but than again I may not have. I may have also overlooked some things that prove it otherwise.

I'm not sure whether Samantha knew of Lucifer's plan. She knew he was there, but whether or not she knew his ultimate goal, I don't know. If she did, it could one of the many reasons she was going after Richtofen.

I don't think Richtofen knew either. I don't think he believed the devil was involved, and that it was only Samantha. Now in the MPD, I'm sure he'll realize soon just how wrong he was.

Either way, discuss it with me. Tell me your thoughts on it.

My thoughts in short: The Demonic Announcer is ultimately Lucifer, but it's also Samantha and Edward. The Doctor, The Devil and The Little Girl (Sounds like a movie). He planned for the doctor to help him destroy the world, but was unintentionally stopped by the little girl. Edward's desire for power, along with some help, eventually helped him overthrow Samantha, and become the ruler Satan wanted in the first place.

[center:3lrqts99]Related Topics:

The Grand Satanic Aryan-Angel-Alien Connection by Tac & Mac

The Satanic Illuminati Involvement In Zombies

The Devil Succeeded. At The Moment.[/center:3lrqts99]

[center:3lrqts99]================================================[/center:3lrqts99]

[center:3lrqts99]UPDATE![/center:3lrqts99]

[center:3lrqts99]================================================[/center:3lrqts99]

In Moon Radio 3, before/during Richtofen 'teleporting' to the jungle, a deep dark voice is heard.

[youtube:3lrqts99]7XQozZfk_zM[/youtube:3lrqts99]

At 2:18.

At this time, it's hard to understand what he's saying, but hopefully soon it will be revealed what he said.

This is huge because it could very well be Lucifer himself, or even the Vril-Ya!

Could it be the voice Richtofen heard throughout his journey? The one that guided and told him to do these things?

Stay tuned for progress updates! :D

Shooter had a had some very good theories in his Moon Quotes Analysis thread. Added it to the OP.

When we kill zombies, their souls are fed to Aether, powering whoever's in charge.

Samantha

“Don’t kill the zombies, he’ll just gain power when you do” - power-up_ammo

“Stop tempting us to kill Edward”- power-up_ammo

“No matter how many you kill, we cannot win this way” - friend headshot

“He just wants you to earn points faster!” –powerup_dblpoints

Why do zombies attack us you ask? Well it's not brains.

Zombies attack us because someone is controlling them, from the Aether (Vril Pyramid). This controller sends zombies out on the world, in hopes they will be killed and their souls sent to Aether, increasing the power and strength of their master. This can be seen when we fill the viles of the pyramid on Moon. Notice Samantha's voice get much deeper than ever before. The lifeforce was giving her more strength than ever.

This is the reason why as the zombie maps advanced, the zombies got quicker, and smarter. Their master (Samantha) got stronger the more zombies we killed, and thus her capabilities as master grew in the process. Samantha did not fully understand the position of power she held. To her it was in part just a game.

However, with someone like Richtofen being the controller, things are much more drastic. One might assume it couldn't get worse than Richtofen being in charge. But I ask you, what's more threatening than this?

The voices controlling the controller.[tab:3lrqts99][/tab:3lrqts99]The voices!!

Regarding the last line, I'm unsure on that. You've provided a quote from Samantha, “No,NO! I hear the voices in YOUR head!”. But this plays during a Fire Sale, so I'm not sure if she is referring to the voices Richtofen heard because she is in him now, or the fact the Fire Sale music is Richtofen's thought's, etc.

However, I'm inclined to believe the former one because 'YOUR' is emphasized, meaning Richtofen's head which Samantha is in.

This means Richtofen doesn't have the voices anymore, and Samantha has them now. (Really Richtofen still has them, but he is not in his body anymore so he can't hear them)

This was never Richtofen's plan. Richtofen has been nothing more than a pawn in the grand scheme of things. Samantha never fully understood the power of her position, thus she was never strong enough for the Vril Ya for their plan of wiping out mankind. The Vril Ya have been the voices in his head, and the masterminds behind his plans. You'll notice how he mentions both the voices in his head and the fact he has a masterplan for the first time immediately after touching the Vril Pyramid. As Richtofen got closer and closer to completing his plans, the voices got louder and louder (The voices in my head, they SCREAM!).

The Vril Ya have used Richtofen to complete their plan of taking over Earth. It's how he knew the whereabouts of the Golden Rod and Focusing Stone. They TOLD him where it was. Richtofen was the perfect candidate for their plan. Everything's going according to plan. It's gonna be up to our crew to stop them.

The Vril Ya are coming...

I agree with this so much. I think it's Satan to be honest, but Satan was supposedly a Vril-Ya himself! So there ya go aha!

Whether it's one or the other, they both fit the role perfectly, with enough evidence to support both of them being the voices. Hell, maybe they both are? Maybe the Vril-Ya are the voices and Lucifer is the ultimate controller?

Whatever it is, Richtofen was a pawn indeed. Though I think it was destiny, even his fate. I don't think he was teleported to the cave with the MPD by chance. No, I think outside intervention was involved. But why him? Perhaps he's lust for power, control?

You join these two together, and it's also either Lucifer, the Vril-Ya, or even both who are getting stronger. ;)

• Like 1

Guest Nathan169   
Guest Nathan169

Great work, It is a very good theory. I agree much. [brains]

Guest HammerFace   
Guest HammerFace

you say the presidents were targeted, but why were they?

Guest MyLittleHellhound   
Guest MyLittleHellhound

Great theory Rissole, good to see huge threads like this :lol:

And perhaps the presidents were targeted because you know, when a leader dies, a country can either band together or break apart.....so I don't know?

Guest HammerFace   
Guest HammerFace

Great theory Rissole, good to see huge threads like this :lol:

And perhaps the presidents were targeted because you know, when a leader dies, a country can either band together or break apart.....so I don't know?

well nice stab at it :lol:

Guest Rissole25   
Guest Rissole25

you say the presidents were targeted, but why were they?

When I say the 'president's', I'm also referring to the Pentagon.

While it's not an answer I definitely know, I think it was because of all the 935 stuff there, as well as all the knowledge they knew. Dr Maxis last words to Samantha were "Kill them...all", which is referring to Group 935 most likely. Obviously she's been obeying her father's last wishes (a possible reason she attacked Baikonur (Ascension), because 935 members defected into the Ascension Group). Perhaps someone in the Pentagon was a former 935 member? It's possible H. Porter was there.

Another reason could've been Richtofen. He was at Ascension when it was happening. The red telephones show an obvious connection, maybe JFK and the others were talking to him? Don't forget the obvious Richtofen portrait in the PaP room. It seemed like they worshiped him, which is definitely a reason for Samantha to attack.

What I do know, is Samantha wouldn't just attack anywhere randomly. She had her reasons for attacking certain places, primarily being Group 935 related. "Five" just happens to be that map that has least information IMO.

Guest Moondance   
Guest Moondance

Ya'know, this makes me think that the message heard when playing Paradollia backwards means something...

"Save me Moses" hmm.....

Guest Kill_All_Monkeys   
Guest Kill_All_Monkeys

Seems pretty logical to me. And I think the pentagon was targeted since, from the little backstory that we know, they began experimenting with 115 stuff there as well and got as far as to design another wonder weapon. It could easily be said that they also had many other experiments that caught Lucifer's eye, such as creating something Group 935 didn't that could possibly help him achieve whatever his goal is in the end. That's just my theory anyways.

Guest MexicanIlluminati   
Guest MexicanIlluminati

Am I the only one who thinks the Demonic Announcer has no identity at all? I believe its just a gameplay feature. Like when Treyarch was designing power-ups dog rounds, etc. they felt like it needed an extra something and threw the voice in there. I think its nothing more than a sound affect. No more significant than any other sound effect.

Guest Rissole25   
Guest Rissole25

The DA does have an identity, otherwise, he wouldn't sound like Richtofen now, or Samantha before.

Yes I think it did start out as a gameplay feature, but I think that changed in Shi No Numa/Der Riese, along with a lot of other things in Zombies.

Guest MexicanIlluminati   
Guest MexicanIlluminati

The DA does have an identity, otherwise, he wouldn't sound like Richtofen now, or Samantha before.

Yes I think it did start out as a gameplay feature, but I think that changed in Shi No Numa/Der Riese, along with a lot of other things in Zombies.

I disagree. I just think the Richtofen voice was just there to emphasize that Richtofen now controls the zombies

Guest Rissole25   
Guest Rissole25

So how do you explain the voice speaking during the 100 souls phase? That is obviously Samantha. It is also obviously the Demonic Announcer, meaning an identity has been established. I am sure in the next game, Richtofen will speak normally (similar to Sam in the Fly Trap EE), and demonically (power-up, etc) throughout.

Guest MexicanIlluminati   
Guest MexicanIlluminati

That is obviously Samantha. It is also obviously the Demonic Announcer.

I agree that the voice in the 100 souls step is definitely Samantha but how can you say it is obviously the DA? This voice is WAAAAY too different from the normal DA voice.

Guest MixMasterNut   
Guest MixMasterNut

Call of the Dead

Demonic Announcer: "Double-Points"

Sara Michelle Gellar: "Um, who's keeping score?"

Guest Rissole25   
Guest Rissole25

Compare the QED quotes from the DA than.

"Bonus Points" and "Here's your presents!". It's the DA because it's a power-up, and it's sounds extremely similar to the 100 souls phase quotes.

Ta' Mix. If you can find anymore CotD ones, than that'd be great! I shall add them in soon. :)

[center:19xgzqyv]UPDATE![/center:19xgzqyv]

In Moon Radio 3, just before/as Richtofen teleports to the jungle, a deep dark voice is heard talking to him.

[youtube:19xgzqyv]7XQozZfk_zM[/youtube:19xgzqyv]

At 2:18.

Right now it's hard to understand what it's saying, but with time hopefully it will be revealed what it's saying! It's big because it could very well be Lucifer himself, or even the Vril-Ya!

Could this be the voice that Richtofen heard throughout his journey all along? The one that guided, and told him to do these things?

Will update as progress is made! :)

Guest Rissole25   
Guest Rissole25

Shooter had a had some very good theories in his Moon Quotes Analysis thread. Added it to the OP.

When we kill zombies, their souls are fed to Aether, powering whoever's in charge.

Samantha

“Don’t kill the zombies, he’ll just gain power when you do” - power-up_ammo

“Stop tempting us to kill Edward”- power-up_ammo

“No matter how many you kill, we cannot win this way” - friend headshot

“He just wants you to earn points faster!” –powerup_dblpoints

Why do zombies attack us you ask? Well it's not brains.

Zombies attack us because someone is controlling them, from the Aether (Vril Pyramid). This controller sends zombies out on the world, in hopes they will be killed and their souls sent to Aether, increasing the power and strength of their master. This can be seen when we fill the viles of the pyramid on Moon. Notice Samantha's voice get much deeper than ever before. The lifeforce was giving her more strength than ever.

This is the reason why as the zombie maps advanced, the zombies got quicker, and smarter. Their master (Samantha) got stronger the more zombies we killed, and thus her capabilities as master grew in the process. Samantha did not fully understand the position of power she held. To her it was in part just a game.

However, with someone like Richtofen being the controller, things are much more drastic. One might assume it couldn't get worse than Richtofen being in charge. But I ask you, what's more threatening than this?

The voices controlling the controller.[tab:10uuzskq][/tab:10uuzskq]The voices!!

Regarding the last line, I'm unsure on that. You've provided a quote from Samantha, “No,NO! I hear the voices in YOUR head!”. But this plays during a Fire Sale, so I'm not sure if she is referring to the voices Richtofen heard because she is in him now, or the fact the Fire Sale music is Richtofen's thought's, etc.

However, I'm inclined to believe the former one because 'YOUR' is emphasized, meaning Richtofen's head which Samantha is in.

This means Richtofen doesn't have the voices anymore, and Samantha has them now. (Really Richtofen still has them, but he is not in his body anymore so he can't hear them)

This was never Richtofen's plan. Richtofen has been nothing more than a pawn in the grand scheme of things. Samantha never fully understood the power of her position, thus she was never strong enough for the Vril Ya for their plan of wiping out mankind. The Vril Ya have been the voices in his head, and the masterminds behind his plans. You'll notice how he mentions both the voices in his head and the fact he has a masterplan for the first time immediately after touching the Vril Pyramid. As Richtofen got closer and closer to completing his plans, the voices got louder and louder (The voices in my head, they SCREAM!).

The Vril Ya have used Richtofen to complete their plan of taking over Earth. It's how he knew the whereabouts of the Golden Rod and Focusing Stone. They TOLD him where it was. Richtofen was the perfect candidate for their plan. Everything's going according to plan. It's gonna be up to our crew to stop them.

The Vril Ya are coming...

I agree with this so much. I think it's Satan to be honest, but Satan was supposedly a Vril-Ya himself! So there ya go aha!

Whether it's one or the other, they both fit the role perfectly, with enough evidence to support both of them being the voices. Hell, maybe they both are? Maybe the Vril-Ya are the voices and Lucifer is the ultimate controller?

Whatever it is, Richtofen was a pawn indeed. Though I think it was destiny, even his fate. I don't think he was teleported to the cave with the MPD by chance. No, I think outside intervention was involved. But why him? Perhaps he's lust for power, control?

You join these two together, and it's also either Lucifer, the Vril-Ya, or even both who are getting stronger. ;)

Guest Takafumi   
Guest Takafumi

Hmm, on the topic of the Vril, there is quite a lot of information about the Vril Ya ideas here

Some parts I found interesting were as followed

"Vril can be used to both heal or destroy, depending on the purpose to which it is directed, which includes being used as a light source, a healing catalyst, a fuel for vehicles, and an energy storage medium to power the Vril-ya’s feats of psychic might."

This Vril could be an explanation behind how zombies are reborn, and the psychic link between Richtofen and the voices.

"In 1960, Jaques Bergier and Louis Pauwels published a book, The Morning of the Magicians, a speculative history which alleged that the Vril Society was a real occult organization that had connections to other such groups, such as the Thule Society and the Order of the Golden Dawn, as well as to the Nazi Party. In fact, the book alleges that the Vril Society was actually the precursor to the Nazi party."

This shows a connection to both the time period Black Ops is based in, and the Nazi party.

From what I can tell it seems some people speculated that using the Vril, the Nazi party were managing to create advanced technology.

Guest Tac   
Guest Tac

When the Germans were defeated World War I, they created secret occult societies, like the Vril, Thule, and Black Sun Societies. These German societies were supposedly working with the American secret society, The Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, which Bulwer-Lytton was a high ranking member of. If you weren't aware, Lytton wrote "Vril, Power of the Coming Race" which is a place where Hitler got many ideas about the race from.

In 1919, female mediums met with the secret societies and told them that she was receiving telepathic messages. After translating the communications, they found it was in the ancient Sumerian language from extraterrestrial beings from the distant solar system known as Aldebaran, that gave them the construction plans for building such crafts. That goes to explain the history of the Vril-ya, which you can read here: viewtopic.php?f=68&t=16132

Now, from there is where the Vril and Nazi Party join forces, Takafumi. In 1936, an extraterrestrial aircraft crashed in the Black Forest and they took the undamaged craft and reverse engineered it to create their saucers and gain access to Vril. One of these saucers, the Vril-1, is shown on the Der Riese chalkboard.

boardvril1.jpg

Guest deathb4di2h0nor   
Guest deathb4di2h0nor

I only see one problem, and it may be so petty it doesn't matter. I'm not hating or anything, I am just confused.

If Lucifer is real in this game, how are all of the hollow earth theories intertwined with this? Correct me if I am wrong, (which I might be) but if there is a Lucifer, there is a Hell. The hollow earth theories contradict this completely, as even the middle of the crust areas is only center of gravity. No disrespect. I read the whole thing and it is a great theory. I am just confused.

Guest Rissole25   
Guest Rissole25

I suppose it's up to the readers interpretation on what/where Hell is. That delves into Religion.

But lets just say Hell could be considered the Aether, a non-physical place in our world (of Zombies at least), but a corporal plane. Where Gersch's and Samantha's souls once were, and where Richtofen's is now. Since he is commanding from there now, it can also make sense that Lucifer resides there, AS WELL as the Vril-Ya.

It still works with the Hollow Earth theories, because Hell doesn't have to be considered in the middle of the world. We have both evidence of Hollow Earth, and Hell (especially in Shi No Numa) so they must both exist.

Right now, I'm not really sure where I think Hell is. I suppose evidence supports it being the Aether, but the Aether can also be considered Purgatory or Limbo, the place between Heaven and Hell.

But I will say that that it exists, and it doesn't cancel out Hollow Earth.

Again, I suppose it is up to the readers interpretation though.

Guest deathb4di2h0nor   
Guest deathb4di2h0nor

Yeah the things you have mentioned are what I was thinking about. I guess there is no straight forward answer just yet. Great theory though.