New Theory involving Paris and HAARP

Guest LtTankor7

Guest LtTankor7

Hey guys, as you all may know, HAARP has been referenced numerous times in zombies. For instance, there is a note on Shi No Numa that says "might to be powering HAARP, but it comes with a risk". I'm going to go off of Fausts idea here, and i'll give him credit for his idea. As i qoute-

"HAARP usage in zombies can go in any number of ways. Maybe they intended to make transmission field on a global scale, allowing them to broadcast to data servants around the world from one location, not unlike what we saw on the Resulka in 69'."

Now, if you want a large broadcast field, You need a conductor and a LARGE TOWER. METAL is a good conductor, and where else can you have a large tower made of metal?

PARIS. The Eiffel Tower.

So, Why do i say Paris? Well, if you go in der riese, there are numerous photos of different maps that have been made so far, and as you can see...

HintToNewMaps.jpg

Sorry if the pic is too big. cant resize. But as you can see, there are photos of the current maps that were not around in der riese's time.

Now look at this...

rmp3wm.jpg

Same map.Check that out. a zombie directly in front of the eiffel tower. Perhaps a new map in Black ops 2?

Post your thoughts. Please do not flame.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Monopoly Mac

We have some Paris and HAARP theories here and there but I commend you for making an effort here. You have 13 posts and this one is decent enough to get a brain from me. [brains]

And don't worry about people flaming you. It rarely happens and when it does, it's taken care of by the staff.

~Monopoly Mac

Guest Strwrsbob

I would like to disagree with you, one image is of shi no numa (Japanese zombies walking through the swamp, you can see a hut and lamps) and the other is of verruckt, you can see the broken walls and hallway of the asylum.

Paris was confirmed to originally be a black ops map, however they didn't want to end the game with that map so they decided to go out with moon. Whether or not we will ever see it again, is still a question.

Guest LtTankor7

Thanks for the opinions guys, and the brains (YUM!) and I like your opinions as well. Its nice to see what people think. Still, the question looms, what kind of role would Paris play? Would it be likely in blops 2? Any other theories on Paris? Discuss.

Guest Chaoz God

Hey guys, as you all may know, HAARP has been referenced numerous times in zombies. For instance, there is a note on Shi No Numa that says "might to be powering HAARP, but it comes with a risk". I'm going to go off of Fausts idea here, and i'll give him credit for his idea. As i qoute-

"HAARP usage in zombies can go in any number of ways. Maybe they intended to make transmission field on a global scale, allowing them to broadcast to data servants around the world from one location, not unlike what we saw on the Resulka in 69'."

Now, if you want a large broadcast field, You need a conductor and a LARGE TOWER. METAL is a good conductor, and where else can you have a large tower made of metal?

PARIS. The Eiffel Tower.

So, Why do i say Paris? Well, if you go in der riese, there are numerous photos of different maps that have been made so far, and as you can see...

HintToNewMaps.jpg

I agree plus during an interview with the zombies team they said a Paris map was supposed to come before moon but they didnt want to end Black Ops Zombies there though. Look up CODXP Zombies on youtube you'll find it.

Sorry if the pic is too big. cant resize. But as you can see, there are photos of the current maps that were not around in der riese's time.

Now look at this...

rmp3wm.jpg

Same map.Check that out. a zombie directly in front of the eiffel tower. Perhaps a new map in Black ops 2?

Post your thoughts. Please do not flame.