Bob Lazar = Ascension/Nacht man = Pentagon Thief?

[tab:1szecv1d][/tab:1szecv1d]Greetings. Whether you are a new user, or an old one, please heed this message. In case you may not have been fully aware, the Teammate Finder forum has been divided into three new subgroups. Please post in the according sub-group. Only extremely rare exceptions exist, such as the Teammate finder interactive calender that was posted. Other than those few extremely rare exceptions NO ONE SHOULD POST DIRECTLY IN THE TEAMMATE FINDER FORUM. Please go to the appropriate sub-forum. This will help greatly with organization. 90% of the time, your post will probably belong in the "Spur of the moment" sub-forum. Please try and co-operate to help keep this site running smoothly! Thank you all very much. Most of you all are doing great!

If your post is going to be a post such as

[center:1szecv1d]KINO EE HELP NEEDED Xbox[/center:1szecv1d]

Hey guys my GT is MegaAFroMAn88 please add me so we can do the easter egg together!

Then it belongs in the "Spur of the moment" Sub-forum. However it would be very appreciated if you all tried to follow this format:

[center:1szecv1d]GT: MegaAfroMan [Kino] 30+ Tonight![/center:1szecv1d]

Hello, tonight (5/20/12) Around 8pm EST I would like to be able to get partners for a 30+ match on Xbox 360. Please have a mic. My gamertag is MeGaAfRoMaN88. Thank you!

However this format is not required. Just a lot easier to extract the information from at a quick glance.

The other section you will probably post in is the "Teams" section. Which is if you are interested in finding a longer term, more dedicated group of players to play with. These posts you will probably have to come back and check on frequently yourself, so don't post once and leave in this forum.

The "Tournaments" section most of us probably will not post in, but if you do, congrats and good luck to you. Organizing a tourney is not an easy task. Please be very, very specific on what will be done, and when. If you post here, chances are a staff member will contact you to be sure of your intentions to stay and run the tournament. They really are a lot of work, and we don't need abandoned tourney ideas cluttering the section. Better yet, feel free to contact any of us yourself either right after, or even before you post. Helps make things a little smoother, and will be much appreciated.

[tab:1szecv1d][/tab:1szecv1d]Any posts found in the wrong section will be dealt with by either being moved to the right section, or possibly even removed from the forum. If a user has several repeat instances of posting in the wrong section, a warning may be issued. Please continue to keep the forum as clean and organized as possible, and remember to report any posts that you think are in the wrong section, anywhere on the site. Comment if you wish, but please if you comment, report it immediately after if it is in the wrong section. There is not a really good reason to comment on a misplaced thread and not report it for being misplaced. Please take the extra few seconds to help keep the Forum clean!

P.S. Also keep in mind that topics in both the "Teammate finder" and included sub-forums, and the "off topic" section no longer appear under the "Active topics" search button. They still will appear in the "new topics" search button however, and I haven't really found a difference between the two other than this. So if you are watching for teammate finder posts or off topic posts use the "new topics" or "your topics" or just go directly to the forum and look manually.

As always, happy slaying CoDz!

-MegaAfroMan

P.S. As a new policy, from now on, anyone who posts a teammate finder post in the wrong place will have there thread deleted ASAP by me. I can't speak for the rest of the staff, but quite frankly, based on the short lifespan of the posts in this section, and the number of those posts that are made by users who never come back again, I am going to deal with it the most efficient and simple way I know how. If you can't figure out how to use the teammate finder section, ask. No need to create useless clutter. Thank you for your time CoDz, most of you are doing great. We haven't even had a second page appear yet ever since the initial cleaning! Keep it up!

Here is a video by LiamFTWinter on how to use the teammate finder as well, in case reading the text above didn't make sense, or didn't sink in. Please watch.

[youtube:1szecv1d]G_0m8MXzlTE[/youtube:1szecv1d]

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BlindBusDrivr

Hello CoDz theorists, recently I've been looking into the the topic of the Pentagon Theif, and noticed something rather intriguing about him.

I had a theory, which I still somewhat have bits of, that the man in the ascension/nacht loading screen is the Pentagon Thief.

154g8qg.jpg

Nacht_der_Untote_Loading_Screen.jpg

Notice that the bottom right pic in the Nacht one, has a man walking into a set of 'doorway' with a wavy border and numbers floating out.

Anybody else recall the tele porters on FIVE?

So back to this, look at the man in the Ascension Loading screen:

ScreenShot2012-03-20at50439PM.png

ScreenShot2012-03-20at50433PM.png

Focus mostly on his head right now, since his face is away from us. and also his hair and build. look familiar?

Bob-Lazar.gif

So who is this Bob Lazar guy anyways? Here's short bio from Wikipedia:

Robert Scott Lazar or Bob Lazar (born January 26, 1959, in Coral Gables, Florida, United States, to Albert Lazar and Phyllis Berliner), has claimed to have worked from 1988 until 1989 as a physicist at an area called S-4 (Sector Four), allegedly located near Groom Lake, Nevada, at the location also known as Area 51. According to Lazar, S-4 served as a hidden military location for the study and possible reverse engineering of extraterrestrial flying saucers. Lazar says he saw nine different discs there and provides details on their mode of propulsion. However, his credibility has come under fire after "schools he was supposed to have attended had no record of him, while others in the scientific community had no memory of ever meeting him."

So he worked at Area 51, in a secret sector, on military aircraft. And since this is zombies, let's just take it that they government is denying his claims to cover themselves.

And also note one of the dates in the Nacht screen, is 1959, his birthdate.

Now to the question of how he could be when he was born so late and didn't work until the 80s, we have an MP map of Area 51 at an unconfirmed date working with a tele porter prototype.

Perhaps he fell victim to and early experiment...

That's all I can really add for now.

I'm not really sure yet that I believe he is the thief, but I am almost 100% sure that the Pentagon Thief is based on him.

Guest Spider Zombie

I think you must be on to something here, you know how trey arch likes to put conspiracies into the game.

Besides he seems to share similar facial features with the pentagon thief!

Bob-Lazar.giftheif11.jpg

So as you can see they both have similar lips, both have those two wrinkles beside their mouths, same type of nose, and the hair line is very close

To me the thief is just a much older Bob Lazar

.... also has anyone noticed that the man in the nacht der untoten loading screen seems to be going back in time?

Perhaps they modeled him after Lazar and I will consider the idea, but my mind is just staying with Gersch as of now. Lazar was born in 1959, only a few years before FIVE, and one of yours and mine key points against Clarke was that, "I doubt he would have just time traveled to the time period." So therefore, I am going to use that on this one because I don't want to change my idea on that just to fit another person.

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Perhaps they modeled him after Lazar and I will consider the idea, but my mind is just staying with Gersch as of now. Lazar was born in 1959, only a few years before FIVE, and one of yours and mine key points against Clarke was that, "I doubt he would have just time traveled to the time period." So therefore, I am going to use that on this one because I don't want to change my idea on that just to fit another person.

Well very true but Clarke wasn't involved with tele porters or anything, just Nova6. We also see his head get show open in 68', so it's kind of hard to imagine that he comes back fine?

But I think here they're more of using Lazar as a someone to model the thief after, I'm still sticking with him being Porter for now.

Guest FatedTitan

Who's to say he was a last minute character?

And let's be honest. The Pentagon Thief is Clarke. Same writing on the face, hairline, etc. If you want to deny it, okay, but you're just denying the obvious. Sometimes, the answer is right in front of your face, or in this case right on your face.

Guest Tankeo Dempsaki

Who's to say he was a last minute character?

And let's be honest. The Pentagon Thief is Clarke. Same writing on the face, hairline, etc. If you want to deny it, okay, but you're just denying the obvious. Sometimes, the answer is right in front of your face, or in this case right on your face.

The fact that Hellhounds were going to appear on the map originally, and there's next to no quotes about him.

• 3 months later...