What Was Will Be Again

Guest Tac

As I am sure we have all known about and heard for a long time now, there is the infamous quote in Kino der Toten by Takeo when looking at the blank portrait.

Perhaps what once was, is no more, but shall be again!

We all had expected this to be a new characters, or possibly the Mexican test subject referenced in the Call of the Dead radios, but I have a new theory. In Shangri-La, after completing the Easter Egg, Takeo makes a rather peculiar quote.

What was will be again!

That sounds pretty crazy to me, we have what appears to be a direct reference to the old portrait. I am not sure of everything it means, but one of the characters that comes back to life in the Easter Egg is Brock. He makes a direct mention of Agartha, so he knows of the place. While I admit it isn't exactly a concept that was under wraps back then, he seems to know a lot about Zombies, since he was so calm when they arrived, and Agartha and the stories behind it. Perhaps he was an older Group 935 member from Britain, since they did allow foreigners inside the group!

Fell free to comment with your thoughts, I would like to hear what you have to say!

Guest Matuzz

Sounds interesting.

I'm sure there is more to Brock than we know. The next map hopefully will clear things out.

Maybe Brock was working on the England teleporter and was sent to scout Agartha for what ever reason they had.

Possibly because they hadn't been able to contact Group 935 workers at Shangri-La.

And why Gary was working with Brock, he doesn't sound much of an Group 935 worker?

There is stuff why I don't think Brock is Group 935 worker and then there is evidence he is. Maybe even he was a double agent.

MI6 could have been very interested on Group 935 like almost everyone else :D

mi5logo.gif

MI6 logo screams illuminati all over it :D

Guest football5699

Sounds interesting.

I'm sure there is more to Brock than we know. The next map hopefully will clear things out.

Maybe Brock was working on the England teleporter and was sent to scout Agartha for what ever reason they had.

Possibly because they hadn't been able to contact Group 935 workers at Shangri-La.

And why Gary was working with Brock, he doesn't sound much of an Group 935 worker?

There is stuff why I don't think Brock is Group 935 worker and then there is evidence he is. Maybe even he was a double agent.

MI6 could have been very interested on Group 935 like almost everyone else :D

mi5logo.gif

MI6 logo screams illuminati all over it :D

It gets to a point where I can't defend the people who say the Illuminati doesn't rule the world :lol:

I still am sorta clinging to my OLD idea of Brock knowing or coming in contact with Maxis at one point. He is way too calm when he hears that zombies will be after him.

Kinda like JFK :o

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ehjookayted

The Blank Portrait is rather interesting, a vessel of sorts. Perhaps a symbol of the unknown and the future? I think that if it does play a larger role in the next game, we can expect some twists and turns. But who am I kidding? This is CoDz. Of course there are going to be twists and turns.

Guest MyLittleHellhound

Maybe Gary was assigned to him originally to watch over him, because if Brock was British under a group working on secret weapons I would keep an eye on him to?

Guest football5699

ummm...i went to double jugs in Der Riese today and I pressed square and Takeo said "I will see you soon."

Now....there is a cork board right there so idk what he was referring to but I was like :o

Guest AlphaSnake

:twisted:

I'm sure I said somewhere that Brock was MI6:

viewtopic.php?f=68&t=9371&start=210

This would fit nicely with the British connection angle.

This could lead us to the ENG map.

After reading the thread the blank picture could be like the one of Marty in BTTF that fades after he meets his father in 1955 & changes the timeline, better known as the Grand father paradox.

That along with the 1.21 gigawatts quote, things are once again fitting into place.

Regards Alpha.

Edit just a quick note about that logo. It is MI5 not 6. But they are like one in the same.

Guest Nathan169

So that means could they have traveled in the past in sometime the future. Then something happened, that person dies then disappears from the picture. Or maybe they will go back in time for something like a little more support with that person to stop Richtofen? I am just assuming about the person from the blank portrait.

-Nathan169

I made a thread a while ago about the Grandfather Paradox and how it worked with this map. About the 1.21 Gigawatts quote, that is a Back to the Future (BTTF) reference right? As for the British connection, I was thinking that maybe Dr. Schuster in the Moon radios was British but perhaps he isn't and Brock is, or they both are I really don't know. But, Brock has something to do with all of this. In Der Riese, it was the HQ of all sorts of tests. Nova 6, VRIL, 115, so it is no surprise to me that he could have had something to do with the Zombies since he is so familiar with them already. Maybe Britain even tried their hand at all this?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Tac

Not that I don't believe you, but do you have any audio of Takeo saying that in Shangri-la?

Yeah, it should be about 8 seconds into this video by our very own cjdog23.

[youtube:1x48pyn8]f90KQwq9fUI[/youtube:1x48pyn8]