The Zombie Condition

Guest nayrc

Guest MurderMachineX

BlindBusDriver, there is no substantial evidence for Perks having any part in the creation of Zombies. In fact, the only known case of paranoia due to Element 115 is Maxis. And that was just because he worked around the 115 for 6 years.

Guest BlindBusDrivr

BlindBusDriver, there is no substantial evidence for Perks having any part in the creation of Zombies. In fact, the only known case of paranoia due to Element 115 is Maxis. And that was just because he worked around the 115 for 6 years.

All these bases were up for years, 115 would be in the people's systems from drinking the perks.

>Richtofen say's "I believe ze main ingredient rots your mind"

>Maxis is loosing his mind because of the 115 exposure

>115 gives off radiation which is harmful to cells

evidence 115 is in the perks

so if someone is killed by a zombie, and they drank the perks, then the 115 will reanimate them. Only thing that really makes sense since we know it's not a virus.

Sometimes you have to make a theory that makes sense based on several little facts rather than looking for many big facts to explain something, when there are virtually in this scenario.

Guest Shoreyo

Guys look at the facts :P We know 115 reanimated dead bodies. When you'r dead you are reanimated. People also claim this is why zombies leave downed players (even though that originally was a game design :P but with all games the story is based around the game - i.e. special infected in L4D.) They chose this style of zombie as this means you can be downed/bitten/scratched as many times and as long as you're revived you can keep fighting...

Guest nayrc

sorry i haven't been updating this thread guys but i have had tests all week in school so i haven't had much time to work on it, ill try to get it updated ASAP